LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 334 users in the forums

T.O. has a torn ACL!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
How do you tear your ACL while filming a tv show? Yea i think it might be a wrap for TO. Hall of fame career.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
RIP T.O.'s football career
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Fred was just joking. I thought that was obvious from the wink....

Anyways, T.O. might as well just retire now. No way he comes back worth anything.[/quote]

T.O. is probably one of very few players who could come back from this injury in or even under the time frame and still play at a high level. He has proven before his ability to recover, though the injury was a little different.

He does have great recovering abilities, but an ACL at 38? No one is going to touch that.

Hyperbaric chamber FTW.

Drew could likely get at least a couple of teams to give him a workout.

Drew can get workouts, no doubt. The guy is a fantastic agent. Even he, however, can't hide what I imagine will be an even slower and less agile T.O. whose hot-cold issues lately have had teams on edge.
he's done. Appreciate all he did for us.

best niner ever

to use Balco industries to the fullest!!
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he's done. Appreciate all he did for us.

+1
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That should be the end of his career. Dude was an awesome player, to bad his personality often over shadowed that.
likely done, if he recovers well, another team may give him a shot down the line. Its a severe injury at that age, he certainly will not be the same.
he'll be back in time to join a playoff team looking for a little extra help and finally win a superbowl.
cop that zanex son.

@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

Interesting debate: On Sportscenter, Cris Carter said Terrell Owens is "definitely not" in the top 10 WRs in NFL history. Who are top 10?

Twitter

WTF is Chris Carter smoking?
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Interesting debate: On Sportscenter, Cris Carter said Terrell Owens is "definitely not" in the top 10 WRs in NFL history. Who are top 10?

Twitter

He's just jealous TO had a better career.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
he'll be back in time to join a playoff team looking for a little extra help and finally win a superbowl.

He did recover fast from that broken ankle in 2004 for Eagles, that was 7 years ago though. Certainly would not put it past him.
Originally posted by TJA85:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

Twitter

He's just jealous TO had a better career.

Carter = Hater
''I'm going to break all of Jerry RIces' records.''
Share 49ersWebzone