Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
AJ
Fitz
CJ
Roddy
Originally posted by jrg:
Roddy White is slowly getting there

Yep. I bet Crabs would be in the conversation too in a better offense/better qb.
i went with Andre but his QB situation is way better than Calvin's. i think with a better QB CJ would be the best WR in football. I think Greg Jennings should be on your list too. hes a beast and slightly underrated when the best receivers in the game are brought up
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Really hard choice between AJ and CJ but I had to vote AJ. I wish he was on the 9ers, that dude is a friggin beast.

Andre Johnson has a 10 times better QB situation.

Put him on the Lions and then see...

I guess him playing with carr early in his career and that oline is not as bad as the lions.

AJ>CJ

Andre Johnson is a physical specimen also. Not much of a difference between him and Calvin.

just for the heck of it.

Schaub > Shaun Hill.

Shaun Hill>>>Carr.

AJ has always put up very good numbers even with Carr as his QB early in his career. AJ was in a worse situation early in his career than CJ.
Zeigler and its not even close
  • Chief
  • Veteran
A. Johnson for sure, and after watching him kick that dudes ass today I give him more props.

me
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
A. Johnson for sure, and after watching him kick that dudes ass today I give him more props.

He should win MVP for that fight. Finnegan has to resort to punching him in the chinstrap to jam him, then Johnson absolutely hands down the biggest ass whooping I can remember seeing in the NFL.

Dude is the best. He doesn't even seem like a wide receiver to me. He's more like like Bronco Nagurski. Just a dude who is bigger and tougher and made of pwnage.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Really hard choice between AJ and CJ but I had to vote AJ. I wish he was on the 9ers, that dude is a friggin beast.

Andre Johnson has a 10 times better QB situation.

Put him on the Lions and then see...

I guess him playing with carr early in his career and that oline is not as bad as the lions.

AJ>CJ

Andre Johnson is a physical specimen also. Not much of a difference between him and Calvin.

just for the heck of it.

Schaub > Shaun Hill.

Shaun Hill>>>Carr.

AJ has always put up very good numbers even with Carr as his QB early in his career. AJ was in a worse situation early in his career than CJ.

Carr > ??
AJ scored some points as a boxer today too.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
AJ scored some points as a boxer today too.

Share 49ersWebzone