LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 330 users in the forums

Watching the Cowboys get Humiliated by the Packers

Shop 49ers game tickets
was a very welcome distraction.

Yes. A perfect ending to a satisfying nfl sunday.
I think we should have Clay Matthews on our team.
I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't the packers being the team to do all the clobbering. Still, good day overall.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't the packers being the team to do all the clobbering. Still, good day overall.
probably a preview of how our game will go

- debbie
Originally posted by teeohh:
probably a preview of how our game will go

- debbie

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

at least you knew going into it that one of them was going to lose.

when they fire Wade Phillips I hope we take notice.
[ Edited by skynet907 on Nov 7, 2010 at 9:05 PM ]

Honestly, my hatred of the Packers had more to do with Favre and not much at all with the Packers. So I'm meh about them now.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Honestly, my hatred of the Packers had more to do with Favre and not much at all with the Packers. So I'm meh about them now.

Not for me. I will always hate them and their f****t cheesehead fans. Even with Favre gone, the hatred continues with Rogers. It's just fitting of all the teams that he could have gone to, it just HAD to be the f**king packers. Now they can continue beating our asses for another 20 years with him.

watching rodgers is frustrating.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Not for me. I will always hate them and their f****t cheesehead fans. Even with Favre gone, the hatred continues with Rogers. It's just fitting of all the teams that he could have gone to, it just HAD to be the f**king packers. Now they can continue beating our asses for another 20 years with him.

Cosigned. I hate them Favre or no Favre. I dislike their fans for the most part.
How can the Cowboys be as bad as they are with the talent level they have? They are worse underachievers than we are. LOL.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How can the Cowboys be as bad as they are with the talent level they have? They are worse underachievers than we are. LOL.

They really aren't that talented. They have a good QB(but he's injured ATM) and WRs and TE but they don't have a star back and their OL is old as crap. They only have one pass rusher and a mediocre secondary and DL. Their players think they're way better than they are just because they're on the cowboys and they're close to being celebrities but they're not that good.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They really aren't that talented. They have a good QB(but he's injured ATM) and WRs and TE but they don't have a star back and their OL is old as crap. They only have one pass rusher and a mediocre secondary and DL. Their players think they're way better than they are just because they're on the cowboys and they're close to being celebrities but they're not that good.

~ Very good QB when healthy (he is hurt and out for the season).
~ Excellent WR's. Lots of speed and explosivness.
~ Great TE.
~ One of the best pass rushers in the league.
~ Very good RB's.

How can you have 1 win with that?

Share 49ersWebzone