There are 432 users in the forums

St. Louis Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
look good, well at home atleast..

Bradford looks like the real deal, the defense is really agressive.. Bradford is making the adequate receivers look REALLY good.. : /

and Steve Spagnuola is doing this quick.. your thoughts..
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
look good, well at home atleast..

Bradford looks like the real deal, the defense is really agressive.. Bradford is making the adequate receivers look REALLY good.. : /

and Steve Spagnuola is doing this quick.. your thoughts..

They have a better qb and a better hc. That's it. Rb is even. So yea... The two most important factors they win.
Like I have said before, Bradford is a badass.

He was the nail in the coffin making me a new Alex Hater.

Watching him play well with little weapons is amazing.
I wanted the niners to draft Bradford for the last 2 years, but of course he had to go to the rams of all teams and turn them around. "Sigh"
4 out of their first 6 are home games. And they have lost the 2 on the road. They look like a pretty average team in a very weak division. They don't turn the ball over so that will help them.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I wanted the niners to draft Bradford for the last 2 years, but of course he had to go to the rams of all teams and turn them around. "Sigh"

Yea, But we had no chance to get Bradford. When a qb like him comes out they usually don't make it that far into the round.

Bradford comes in on Tuesday on his day off and he spends hours with their HC looking over their next opponent's defense. Now that's a defensive minded coach doing everything he can to help his young QB be successful
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Yea, But we had no chance to get Bradford. When a qb like him comes out they usually don't make it that far into the round.

Yeah, I know it was a pipe dream. It just sucks seeing so many teams get lucky with their first round QB's.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Yeah, I know it was a pipe dream. It just sucks seeing so many teams get lucky with their first round QB's.

I know that s**t hurts. We had the number one pick just happened to have s**tty luck...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bradford is making rookie mistakes..but you see him progress every week and looks EXTREMELY poised back there.

But, they are a big play WR (likely their priority in the 1st round of next years draft) away from having a solid offense. Defense needs to add a veteran CB..Bartell is descent..but Brandon Fletcher? Atogwe and Dahl are playing well and the DL is playing VERY well.

With that said, they still have a ton of holes IMO..I think they'll finish 2nd in this division.

I hate it when all these teams pick up decent Qbs, Draft NON bust Qbs, and then get lucky and find a gem in later rounds. How in the hell can we not do one of those three? We don't get one early, we don't get one late, and we don't trade or sign one. f**k!
I just saw on ESPN Insider that the Eagles might be showcasing Kevin Kolb for a trade. He's looking really good today against the Falcons apart from leading DeSean Jackson into the jaws of death. We should trade Parys Haralson for him! Hehe, one can only dream.
Originally posted by Psinex:
I just saw on ESPN Insider that the Eagles might be showcasing Kevin Kolb for a trade. He's looking really good today against the Falcons apart from leading DeSean Jackson into the jaws of death. We should trade Parys Haralson for him! Hehe, one can only dream.

Trade Alex, Haralson, and Westbrook lol. bahahaha
I f**king hate the Rams. f**k Bradford
No way we win the division. Every other team looks way better than us.
Share 49ersWebzone