LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

*****OFFICIAL NFL COMBINE SITE******

A couple more notes about OL:

Heath Benedict stated before the forty that he expected to run a 4.8. Not close- 5.08. OUCH!!!!

Barry Richardson- I've been really hard on the guy all year....but maybe I wasn't hard enough. He is so stiff and slow in workouts. He flat out looked terrible.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Heath Benedict stated before the forty that he expected to run a 4.8. Not close- 5.08. OUCH!!!!

Barry Richardson- I've been really hard on the guy all year....but maybe I wasn't hard enough. He is so stiff and slow in workouts. He flat out looked terrible.

Idk bro, I think you are being a little too harsh just bc of who it is. I thought Richardson actually looked a ton better than Otah in the drills and he is bigger than Otah..also I thought Zuttah put on a show today.
Forgot to include center notes:

Two guys jump out-
Mike Pollack of ASU- WOW! Ran two sub 5.00 forty times- 4.98, and looked great in drills. Short arms, but a terrific workout. Maybe one of the three best of the OL today.

John Sullivan- Ran fairly well, and looked great on the field. Very smooth athlete.
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:

Idk bro, I think you are being a little too harsh just bc of who it is. I thought Richardson actually looked a ton better than Otah in the drills and he is bigger than Otah..also I thought Zuttah put on a show today.

Zuttah may some money today. A really good all-around performance.

As for Richardson, you had to admit, he looked stiff. And, I agree, Otah made Richardson look as nimble as a ballerina.

Zuttah may some money today. A really good all-around performance.

As for Richardson, you had to admit, he looked stiff. And, I agree, Otah made Richardson look as nimble as a ballerina.

I agree that Richardson looked stiff...kinda looked to me like he was thinking about technique to much too...and it was slowing him down more than he already was.
Derrick Harvey just checked in at 6'4", 271. This is a 10-15 pound jump in weigh from this past season, and puts him right in the mix to be the second DE off the board in this draft. He may have also eaten himself out of a 3-4 OLB position. We'll have to see if teams attempt to have him run linebacker drills.
Derrick Harvey just checked in at 6'4", 271. This is a 10-15 pound jump in weigh from this past season, and puts him right in the mix to be the second DE off the board in this draft. He may have also eaten himself out of a 3-4 OLB position. We'll have to see if teams attempt to have him run linebacker drills.

MadDog, where are getting these measurements? Draft Daddy has him weighing 291lbs and they don't list anything for many of them.

Thanks.

Link? NFL Network is listing him at 291? I thought gaining 41 pounds in 2 months sounded a fishy.

Some posters said he weighed in at 291?

Yeah, thats what they showing on the Combine Press Conference Show now on NFL Network.

Whoever invited TE Kolo Kapanui and scratched Appalachian St. free safety Corey Lynch from their list should be fired.

Kapanui is so overmatched in this TE group, it is painful to watch. 5.04 forty. WOW!

I have to admit: the more I watch Donald Thomas of Connecticut, the more I like. He's a bit top heavy in weight, but the guy can flat out run. He ran a 5.01 forty, and was one of the best looking guys in the pulling drill. He's got to be flirting with the top 100 picks. Maybe the third or fourth guard off the board.
Originally posted by strickac:

MadDog, where are getting these measurements? Draft Daddy has him weighing 291lbs and they don't list anything for many of them.

Thanks.

Rivals. I think they pulled it from a source that has had some issues the last couple of days, FFLiveWire, which is posting Harvey at 291. They also incorrectly posted Fred Davis' height at 6'6 1/2", which is not even close.
Whoever invited TE Kolo Kapanui and scratched Appalachian St. free safety Corey Lynch from their list should be fired.

Kapanui is so overmatched in this TE group, it is painful to watch. 5.04 forty. WOW!

I have to admit: the more I watch Donald Thomas of Connecticut, the more I like. He's a bit top heavy in weight, but the guy can flat out run. He ran a 5.01 forty, and was one of the best looking guys in the pulling drill. He's got to be flirting with the top 100 picks. Maybe the third or fourth guard off the board.

So MadDog how is you board starting to change up?
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Yeah, thats what they showing on the Combine Press Conference Show now on NFL Network.

I'm not questioning you guys just wondering if Maddog had a link or where he got it...
Royal put up 225LBs 24 times, that is pretty dang good.
Share 49ersWebzone