There are 156 users in the forums

What player picked at #2 would literally make you angry if we selected them?

• fan49
  • Veteran
Any QB at 2 in this draft I'd puke
TBH not anyone really. Trubisky is the closest but he can persuade me with a good combine.
Easy....Mitch TruBUSTky.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
As much as I don't like the play of him I could live with Deshaun Watson at #2. Who I couldn't stand and absolutely would hate the pick is Patrick Mahomes at #2. Same goes for Deshone Kizer, I hope they stay away from him at #2 and actually in the 1st or 2nd rounds.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Easy. I'll be pissed if it's "With the 2nd pick of the 2017 draft, the SF 49ers select...(insert name here)".

I want a trade down.
No QB, no RB.

Aside from that I'm fairly comfortable with whatever we do.
DeShaun Watson, a RB, another D-lineman.
San Diego, you say there's no QB worth #2, but then say that the pick is worth 9-12 as the prospects are so close. So in theory the QB would only have to be worth pick 9-12.

I would only be mad if Kyle believed in and wanted one of the QB's to run his offense, but got overruled and that QB went on to be a franchise QB somewhere else

That said if we managed to find a stud I'd deal with it, that's the thing with draft value, if you hit it really doesn't matter, only when you miss do people pipe up about value
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Kizer or Watson would piss me off.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Anyone! Just like it's been posted... there are a group of 10-12 guys on par with one another. We have so many holes and this draft is pretty damn deep in alot of need areas for us that I think we should trade down for more picks.

Don't give me we can't trade down. I call bologna. We may have to drop further back than top 10 and we may not get a kings ransom but we CAN and SHOULD trade back.

I trust KS's judgment on a QB over mine, so I'll say Leonard Fournette. I am sticking to top 10 prospects. Fournette will be great, but we do not need that pick at number 2.
Originally posted by krizay:
Anyone! Just like it's been posted... there are a group of 10-12 guys on par with one another. We have so many holes and this draft is pretty damn deep in alot of need areas for us that I think we should trade down for more picks.

Don't give me we can't trade down. I call bologna. We may have to drop further back than top 10 and we may not get a kings ransom but we CAN and SHOULD trade back.

San Diego and krizay +1
  • PGENZ
  • Veteran
Any QB....

Reason: why rush? ShannyLynch both have 6 years and the 2018 QB class is ridiculous!
Fournette, Jonathan Allen, or DeShone Kizer.
QB
Share 49ersWebzone