LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 397 users in the forums

WR Dorial Green-Beckham - FREE AGENT

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
A felon before his 21st birthday.....meh, pass.

I reiterate my comments from a few months ago. To call this guy "troubled" would be putting it delicately.

Im rooting for the kid to turn his life around
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
take a lesson yourself read the COMMENTS of the LOCAL NEWS TROLL.
And we know that everything people say in the comment section of news articles is completely factual....
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Apr 12, 2014 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

I don't know of anyone who isn't. However a guy who was a lock to be a Top 10 pick is now going down Undrafted Avenue.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 12, 2014 at 7:33 PM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
And we know that everything people say in the comment section of news articles is completely factual....

there were names,Iguess this guy MUST have PULLED THE NAMES out of his ASS.....Being that this article about the girl being Choked and poked by Beckham team mates ,was talked about more locally then Nationally,this happens a lot and we being not locals aren't privy to it.
  • buck
  • Veteran

Give us a link.
  • buck
  • Veteran
there were names,Iguess this guy MUST have PULLED THE NAMES out of his ASS.....Being that this article about the girl being Choked and poked by Beckham team mates ,was talked about more locally then Nationally,this happens a lot and we being not locals aren't privy to it.

Do you have a link?

You got this information somewhere.

If we have a link, we can read it for ourselves.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:
Text Messages Shed Light on DGB Burglary, Assault Allegations

http://www.komu.com/news/text-messages-shed-light-on-dgb-burglary-assault-allegations-55423/

So his said girlfriend was choked and poked by his teamates.....WOW she a freak.

The article linked said nothing about his teammates.
I have two suggestions.

1. Take a reading comprehension course.
2. Stop trolling

http://www.komu.com/news/text-messages-shed-light-on-dgb-burglary-assault-allegations-55423/

So his said girlfriend was choked and poked by his teamates.....WOW she a freak.

I have two suggestions.

2. Stop trolling

Here you go QUICK-DRAW Mc JUDGE:oNE OTHER THING,STOP SUGGESTING,EVERYTIME YOU DO YOU WEAKEN THE WORLD.. Trevor Tuskey

Apparently this girl got eiffel towered (spit-roasted) by Kenya Dennis and Markus Golden (his teammates) and when the coaching staff found out they pleaded with police to allow them to handle it internally, its such a shame that gold-diggin SEC girls are able to manipulate and toy with our feeble-minded athletes

Reply �� Yesterday at 11:58am

As I said the article did mention teammates.

one comment by one person and that comment said apparently, as in not sure.

That makes the girl a freak.

ok.
[ Edited by buck on Apr 12, 2014 at 8:20 PM ]

I have two suggestions.

2. Stop trolling

I have two suggestions.

2. Stop trolling

Here you go QUICK-DRAW Mc JUDGE:oNE OTHER THING,STOP SUGGESTING,EVERYTIME YOU DO YOU WEAKEN THE WORLD.. Trevor Tuskey

Apparently this girl got eiffel towered (spit-roasted) by Kenya Dennis and Markus Golden (his teammates) and when the coaching staff found out they pleaded with police to allow them to handle it internally, its such a shame that gold-diggin SEC girls are able to manipulate and toy with our feeble-minded athletes

ok.

WHAT AGE DO YOU LIVE IN? or are you a "Captain Save A Whore" if you are in a threesome does that NOT qualify as a Freak? let me ask you this,what is freak to you sexually?

Do you have a link?

You got this information somewhere.

If we have a link, we can read it for ourselves.

I have two suggestions.

2. Stop trolling

I have two suggestions.

2. Stop trolling

ok.

WHAT AGE DO YOU LIVE IN? or are you a "Captain Save A Whore" if you are in a threesome does that NOT qualify as a Freak? let me ask you this,what is freak to you sexually?

come on man,come out the freaking forest before the squirrels eat you up

I reiterate my comments from a few months ago. To call this guy "troubled" would be putting it delicately.

Ideally but don't hold your breath. This guy sounds like a Lawrence Phillips/Pacman Jones knucklehead combo.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Ideally but don't hold your breath. This guy sounds like a Lawrence Phillips/Pacman Jones knucklehead combo.

or Aldon Smith
  • jrg
  • Veteran
transferred to eastern illinois
Originally posted by jrg:

This is like Da'Rick Rodgers all over again. Why's he going to Eastern Illinois? He knows Garoppolo ain't coming back right?
Originally posted by jrg:

This is like Da'Rick Rodgers all over again. Why's he going to Eastern Illinois? He knows Garoppolo ain't coming back right?
Not saying he's anywhere near Garoppolo, but former UK QB Jalen Whitlow is transferring there also. So at least he'll have a D1 QB throwing to him.
Share 49ersWebzone