There are 208 users in the forums

SI's 2014 Draft Projections

Not sure if posted.

Please comment on the guy we're supposed to pick. They have us winnng the SBowl.

http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/30/2014-nfl-mock-draft/?sct=obinsite
Not a fan of a DT in round 1, we dont play our NT more than 30% of the snaps, and rely on more versatile DL. I would hate to lose out on Clinton-Dix at Safety, although that would be pricey in a few years to pay both top 25 money(Reid and whoever at Safety in rd 1).
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Not a fan of a DT in round 1, we dont play our NT more than 30% of the snaps, and rely on more versatile DL. I would hate to lose out on Clinton-Dix at Safety, although that would be pricey in a few years to pay both top 25 money(Reid and whoever at Safety in rd 1).

Yeah honestly, finding a shutdown corner in Round 1 would seem to be a higher priority to me. Good safeties can be found in 2nd-3rd rounds usually and DT shouldn't really be a need at all, except for depth purposes.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I seriously doubt that the 2012 snap count numbers of our nose tackle will have a major influence on who we pick in 2014.

How much and how well, our nose tackles play in 2013 will influence on our pick in 2014.

By the way, this 30% is the figure for Sopoaga only.

The team had a nose tackle on the field for a little less 50% of the snaps in the 2012 regular season
I think our two highest picks next year might be a CB and WR.
It is irrelevant at this point.
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
It is irrelevant at this point.

elegantly put dear watson
I am predicting that Baalke trades the #32 pick and the Chiefs 2nd and moves up in the draft.
Colt and Ifo
If Bridgewater ends up in Arizona the NFC West will have the best group of qbs.

Would rather take a CB or WR in the first.
CB will be our pick! culliver is the only cb that is certain to be on the roster. rogers will be cut..even if nnamdi has a great season the chances of him staying are slim...we will put a unnegotiable price on brown and he will probably get overpaid somewhere else...cox will be gone. We are razor thin at CB and we will have to pick a CB from the FA bargain bin and draft a stud early on in the draft
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I think our two highest picks next year might be a CB and WR.

After all the QB's that go at the top of the 1st there should be a very good CB or WR sitting there.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
If Bridgewater ends up in Arizona the NFC West will have the best group of qbs.

Don't think they'll suck nearly enough to get the #1 or #2 pick...which is what its going to take. I still predict Jacksonville, Cleveland or Oakland.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Colt and Ifo

Austin-Seferian-Jenkins......run dat dere 3 TE offense.
Share 49ersWebzone