There are 444 users in the forums
Draft Jerry Rice's cousin in 2014.
May 5, 2013 at 8:26 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
6'3" 205 lb and from that YouTube, quite fast enough. I like.
May 5, 2013 at 5:54 PM
- IdahoNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,543
I Like Mathews alot. Been on the bandwagon for a minute.
May 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,396
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I Like Mathews alot. Been on the bandwagon for a minute.
I beat you there by 5 minutes.

Yeah....that just happened.
May 6, 2013 at 1:03 AM
- IdahoNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,543
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I Like Mathews alot. Been on the bandwagon for a minute.
I beat you there by 5 minutes.![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah....that just happened.![]()
![]()
![]()
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/169313-idahos-early-mockup/search=IdahoNiner
Check out my third round pic back on dec 8 2012

I thought he would declare this year. Didnt happen.
May 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,396
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/169313-idahos-early-mockup/search=IdahoNiner
Check out my third round pic back on dec 8 2012
I thought he would declare this year. Didnt happen.
There's quite a few like that who I had expected to come out this year. Right now the 2014 draft looks like it will be absolutely disgusting in terms of the top-shelf talent available. There will be more true 1st round quality talent than there are 1st round picks. Just right now I see 4-5 QB's that will go in the 1st round alone.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 6, 2013 at 1:31 AM ]
May 6, 2013 at 5:47 AM
- dtg_9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,204
Wagon's too high...I need a ladder!
May 6, 2013 at 7:56 AM
- Rascal
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,926
Hey this kid is good. Got size, love the 6'3" height and got speed too. My kind of guy !! LOL.
Is the wagon full yet ? LOL.
Is the wagon full yet ? LOL.
May 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
i bet he'd actually run the hill with Jerry, unlike a certain 49er receiver that said he would but never did
May 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM
- NTeply49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,610
Would love to pick this guy up, especially if Crabtree bolts for more money because we can't afford to pay both Kaepernick and Crabtree the big bucks.
May 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,665
....and have Nate Montana throw to him. Cut Kaep and Crabtree.
May 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
- LifelongNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,768
Michael Crabtree can't bolt after 2013, however drafting another talented young receiver would have us more than prepared to deal with the departure of Crabtree after 2014 if it comes to that.
May 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
....and have Nate Montana throw to him. Cut Kaep and Crabtree.
and then go get Kevin Barlow's grandmother to play NT
May 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM
- InconvenientTruth21
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,479
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
....and have Nate Montana throw to him. Cut Kaep and Crabtree.
Montana to Rice!

f**k, it's Montana to Matthews..
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM ]
Jul 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
- NinerSickness
- Member
- Posts: 8,897
I think I'm going to get in on this bandwagon early. Jordan Matthews looks like the real deal.
[ Edited by VPofCarnage on Jul 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM ]