There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cody Hoffman-WR-BYU-2014

Thanks for the heads-up on this guy - look forward to seeing him play.
Looks alright, but to me he doesn't top Brandon Coleman in terms of big playmaking ability, plus Brandon Coleman is bigger, taller and faster at 6'6" and 220 lbs.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by mkary12:
It seems as if a lot of big, tall WRs will be available in next year's draft - Hoffman, Austin Hill, Mike Evans, Brandon Coleman, Jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson, Devin Street, etc. I'm not sure if you have a favorite yet, but I hope we can grab one of them.

Coleman seems to have the best speed for his size but will probably also be drafted the highest.

Interestingly enough, the top 2 WR in next year's draft could actually be rather average sized, there's going to be a nice selection of bigger WR's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds though.

I see Jordan Matthews, Cody Hoffman and Jared Abbrederis as having 1st round potential, along with Lee and Watkins who are basically first round locks, but as seen before, this can change significantly depending on how the 2013 season.

Right now I'd say:
1st rounders: Marquise Lee, USC. Sammy Watkins, Clemson.
2nd-3rd rounders: Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt. Phillip Dorsett, Miami. Cody Hoddman, BYU. Brandon Coleman, Rutgers. Allen Robinson, Penn State.
4th - 5th rounders: Shaw Evans, UCLA. Austin Hill, Arizona. Odell Beckham, LSU. Done Moncrief, Ole Miss. Josh Stewart, OK State. Mike Davis, Texas. Michael Campanaro
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home