There are 335 users in the forums

quinton patton...steal!

All I gotta say. Dude shoulda went in the second round
Baalke makes me so hard!
Originally posted by JimsSweatshirt:
Baalke makes me so hard!

You know it!
I jizzed
Before I praise Harbaalke, lets just take a second to laugh at the Ravens..they needed a FS and WR(along with everything else), and they draft a DE and a fullback. Easily could have drafted Tony Jefferson and Da'Rick Rogers.
Not only did we get Patton, but now we have Lattimore!!!
Outstanding pick -- not a burner, and that's why I had him as a 3rd round grade, but outside of that he has every tool.
Hope he has strong hands, get ready for the Kaeper-bullets.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Outstanding pick -- not a burner, and that's why I had him as a 3rd round grade, but outside of that he has every tool.

Victor Cruz
Lowest drop rate in college football, dude makes some crazy Brandon Lloyd type catches, his hands are like glue.

Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Victor Cruz

or Mario Manningham

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Lowest drop rate in college football, dude makes some crazy Brandon Lloyd type catches, his hands are like glue.

He looks good. He is Manningham. Not that big. Not that fast. But big enough and fast enough. He has outstanding hands and great routes. Manningham is coming off the injury and will leave probably in a year. So he replaces that sooner or later.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He looks good. He is Manningham. Not that big. Not that fast. But big enough and fast enough. He has outstanding hands and great routes. Manningham is coming off the injury and will leave probably in a year. So he replaces that sooner or later.

Patton's bigger and more physical than Manningham who weighed in around 180 pounds while Patton comes in at a solid 205. He's got better hands coming out of college and is a more developed run blocker.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Patton's bigger and more physical than Manningham who weighed in around 180 pounds while Patton comes in at a solid 205. He's got better hands coming out of college and is a more developed run blocker.

Speed and hands are similar is what I mean. Both have outstanding hands and are not blazing. Yes he is bigger and more stocky. That's good. I like the pick.

Who would have guessed the LA Tech/Rice game would give us two players.
Looks like a slower, but smarter AJ Jenkins; remember watching this guy last year, he's very good at staying in bounds at the end of games (despite making circus catches), but also finding space to get out (and preserve clock) when needed, knowing this stuff gets you on the field faster. -I see him supplanting Manningham down the road.
Share 49ersWebzone