- BW Webb - And he returns kicks? Probably #2 or 3 on my list
- Jordan Poyer - Along with Webb and Patton at the top of my wish list. Also, if we want him, we'll need to trade up. Likely using 2014 picks
- Philip Thomas (S)
- Tony Jefferson (S)
- Bacarri Rambo (S) - He's a bit of a gamble, but is also a playmaker. Can we gamble on more potential in this draft? He does have insane production..
- Sanders Commings - Very intriguing CB and possible S. He could actually slip to our pick, and could turn into a very very good pro at either position
- Josh Evans (S)
- Quinton Patton (this is clearly--clearly the #1 target)
- Da'Rick Rogers (not as big a fan of him as others are, but WR is a need, and he's one the best ones left)
- Kenny Stills
- Ryan Swope
RB - While not a huge need this year, a good pay dividends later
- Jonathan Franklin
- Marcus Lattimore
DL - This has been addressed, sure, but if the value is too good to pass up, I think we can spare a late 4th for BPA if that's how things shake out
- Jesse Williams
- Cornelius Washington - This pick would be overkill, but if he's sitting at our 4th rd. pick, chances are the others on this list aren't. The value is too good in that case
- David Quessenberry (G/T)
- David Bakhtiari (T)
- Barrett Jones (C/G)
- Brian Schwenke (C)
QB - I know this sounds crazy, but some of these QBs could be really really good pros if allowed to develop and have the proper coaching (which they'll get here)
- Barkley - the problem is that he doesn't need time to develop. He's just physically limited. But at the end of the 4th? Are you kidding? We almost have to...
- Ace Saunders. Maybe a WR eventually, but we need PR and KR help!
I have a good feeling about one of them slipping to our spot as these players will likely go in the 4th as well:
- AJ Klein
- Montori Hughes
- Mike Gilleslee
- Akeem Spence
Plus a handful of other unexpected names. My guess is that 3 names from my "targets" list will be available when we pick. My other guess is that we won't wait until then. Look for a trade-up if Patton keeps slipping, or for a DB. The only way we take an OT or a DL is with our comp pick, if the value is too good.
[ Edited by RollinWith21n52 on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:50 PM ]