LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

LK's Day 3 Mock

Since I know you were all wondering....

Trade 157 + 180 + 237 to Philadelphia for 101.

101 - Jesse Williams, DT
128 - BW Webb or Jordan Poyer, CB
131 - Reid Fragel or David Bakhtiari, OT
246 - Tyrone Goard or Aaron Mallette, WR
252 - Lawrence Okoye, DE/DT
[ Edited by LieutKaffee on Apr 26, 2013 at 9:56 PM ]
Da'Rick Rogers or Quinton Patton and then take either a NT or CB and this will have been an A draft
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Da'Rick Rogers or Quinton Patton and then take either a NT or CB and this will have been an A draft

Think you need an OT somewhere.
Although I just realized I consolidated too many picks to take another safety. Hmm.
I just calculated and mentioned it in a thread but I believe you would need 128 on top of what you traded to get to 101. The picks you mentioned would get us to mid 4th round. Unless you are thinking it's a bad value market but don't think so since there are a lot of good players left in the early 4th.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I just calculated and mentioned it in a thread but I believe you would need 128 on top of what you traded to get to 101. The picks you mentioned would get us to mid 4th round.

With picks this low it's even harder to have a standardized chart than it is up higher. According to this site my trade is pretty even.

http://www.sportsplusnumbers.com/2013/04/nfl-draft-trade-machine.html
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Since I know you were all wondering....

Trade 157 + 180 + 237 to Philadelphia for 101.

101 - Jesse Williams, DT
128 - BW Webb or Jordan Poyer, CB
131 - Reid Fragel or David Bakhtiari, OT
246 - Tyrone Goard or Aaron Mallette, WR
252 - Lawrence Okoye, DE/DT

Do you think these 2 fall that far in Round 4? I would think they might both go pretty quickly at the top of the round.

Love the shot at Okoye, was thinking it would've been hilarious to draft Hunt and Okoye and have them have a discus battle during training camp! Give Okoye to Tomsula and let him work his magic...
If such a scenario were to play out I'd much rather have Quinton Patton.

But if our doctor's feel confident about his ability to stay on the field he could be like Ray McDonald who dropped because of concerns over his knees.
Give me Lattimore
If the Niners somehow get Jesse Williams the DL will be set until....................

As long as we get Reid fragel , Eric Wolff I'm a happy man with this draft ...
Share 49ersWebzone