LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

Who's left for Saturday?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris

Here's my top 25 available prospects: http://bit.ly/13APXC1 ; 5 safeties, 4 RBs. 25 good players in the right role, in my opinion.
I'm starting to feel like there are 2 positions and 4 players we need to zero in on. I know we took Reid but I think we should look to add another safety, preferably Bacarri Rambo or Josh Evans. Both are long FS that play with the physicality and mean streak of a SS, much like Reid. Would give us an understudy to Whitner and an eventual starting back end of interchangeable safeties with an upgrade in coverage. The second pair to choose between are CBs B.W. Webb and Jordan Poyer. We need to have a plan to upgrade at slot CB. I like Webb in the slot more than Poyer, but I think Poyer offers the abilitiy to also man the outside, whereas I think Webb's size limits him to the slot. But clearly with Tavon and Percy on the slate 4 games a year we need quick twitch guys on the inside to match up and hard hitting cover guys in the back end. A future secondary of Reid, Evans/Rambo, T Brown, Cully, and Webb/Poyer is ideal and cost effective.
Share 49ersWebzone