LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Day 2 - Give me Tank Carradine and Travis Kelce

I understand Tank has had injury issues with his knee. I think we can use him similar to Smith with easing him in to pass rushing scenarios. I honestly feel Kelce is better than Ertz. I get the connecting with Ertz and Harbaugh. That doesn't really mean Ertz should be the pick. Kelce I feel is a better pass catcher and runs better. I think Kiper and Mayock both think he is a good-solid blocker.

Thoughts?
I'd be stoked about that, then Goodwin or Honey Badger in the 3rd.
In the second i would be really really happy with any of these 4 players....

Carradine, Jenkins, Alford, Thomas.

There are other players i would be happy with of course, but those guys would be real high on my radar.

In the third, give me a TE, or Schwenke.

Hopefully we move up and get extra pics in the second or third though. Dnt need all those third day pics.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM ]
I want Tank also. Would have been a top 15 pick if it wasnt for the injury

ran a 4.75 4 months after surgery at 6'4 270?!?!?

sign me up
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I want Tank also. Would have been a top 15 pick if it wasnt for the injury

ran a 4.75 4 months after surgery at 6'4 270?!?!?

sign me up

He is BPA at a position of need. I'll be SO pissed if Baalke f**ks this up and picks anybody else.
isnt kelce a head case
Tank, Alford, Kelce... would be a nice trio to get today,
Originally posted by Reckless:
I understand Tank has had injury issues with his knee. I think we can use him similar to Smith with easing him in to pass rushing scenarios. I honestly feel Kelce is better than Ertz. I get the connecting with Ertz and Harbaugh. That doesn't really mean Ertz should be the pick. Kelce I feel is a better pass catcher and runs better. I think Kiper and Mayock both think he is a good-solid blocker.

Thoughts?

Totally on board with this. If Tank doesn't get hurt, we don't get a shot at him. top 10 talent. Kelce is my draft crush.
Originally posted by 5280High:
I'd be stoked about that, then Goodwin or Honey Badger in the 3rd.

Honey Badger just doesn't do it for me. He loves scrip clubs. Last cb that loved the scrip clubs didn't pan out for the long term.
Originally posted by 60sfan:
Totally on board with this. If Tank doesn't get hurt, we don't get a shot at him. top 10 talent. Kelce is my draft crush.

In reality, Tank was projected as a 3rd rounder by most pre-injury. And before Brandon Jenkins got hurt and allowed Tank to slide into the starting lineup, he was projected even lower.

Not saying Tank isn't a solid player, but as a fan of both FSU and the Niners, I'd prefer Brandon Jenkins in the 3rd or 4th if we're going to take an injured FSU pass rusher.

Originally posted by 60sfan:
Honey Badger just doesn't do it for me. He loves scrip clubs. Last cb that loved the scrip clubs didn't pan out for the long term.

Pacman had a pretty damn good season this past year, despite his love of topless dancing.
Originally posted by Reckless:

Thoughts?

Check out Mel and Todd McShay going at it ;)

Caliendo is a genius when it comes to impersonations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rLOEvYULfY
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Apr 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
That would do me fine.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I'm all over this. Tank, Kelce, and ANY Nickel Baalke likes will be fine w/me
Share 49ersWebzone