There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Told everybody T'eo doesnt go in 1st. rd.

It wasn't because of the catfish crap either. The Alabama Game exposed him to the whole world,, BUT LIKE I SAID ALL ALONG - THE PITT AND USC GAMES HE WAS INVISIBLE AS WELL !!, If he played San Jose St. and Navy every week he would have went top 10..LOL, I said he was over hyped/overrated, obviously the NFL thinks so too..
After Alabama, I graded him as a 3rd round prospect. Aside from Catholics and Hawaiians, I dont think many football circles were high on him.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,108
That 4.82 forty hurt him also, that is pretty slow for a 240 pound linebacker.
I wish he would have gone in the 1st... now we have to go through another day of Rich Eisen bringing him up every pick!
Good job, good effort
Maybe if you start a third thread people will start caring.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Good job, good effort

this
shouldn't there be a warning given for creating the same thread twice just to gloat about saying something obvious?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/172870-told-teo-2nd-3rd-rounder/


Nobody cares about Teo.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Maybe if you start a third thread people will start caring.

I think it's gonna take at least 8 or 9 in this case.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,403
I had him at 37 because I think it is hard for a 43 defense to accept him as a team leader under the creepy circumstances of the "girlfriend". Guys who are middle linebackers in 43 defenses naturally tend to be looked upon as the anchor for the team. To me, he needs to play with a 34 defense that already has an established ILB who is the defensive leader. Te'o can simply be "one of the guys", not "the guy". Maybe a team like the Jets can fold him next to Harris, or the Texans with him next to Cushing.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I had him at 37 because I think it is hard for a 43 defense to accept him as a team leader under the creepy circumstances of the "girlfriend". Guys who are middle linebackers in 43 defenses naturally tend to be looked upon as the anchor for the team. To me, he needs to play with a 34 defense that already has an established ILB who is the defensive leader. Te'o can simply be "one of the guys", not "the guy". Maybe a team like the Jets can fold him next to Harris, or the Texans with him next to Cushing.

with all the drama that has come out of the Jets, I highly doubt they go for more with T'eo. Imagine having both Tebow AND T'eo on your team?
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
with all the drama that has come out of the Jets, I highly doubt they go for more with T'eo. Imagine having both Tebow AND T'eo on your team?

Never underestimate Rex Ryan...who is probably shoe shopping right now.
I won a $10 bet yesterday when he didn't go in the first round.