LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Reporters tweeting picks early

I know @JasonLaCanfora is tweeting picks early, does anyone know any other reporters that will be tweeting picks early, so i can unfollow them? thanks
ESPN and NFLNEtwoprk reporters both agreed to not report picks early
How about don't look at twitter till the draft ends?
I agree. I wouldn't even look. However, there is something just wrong about posting a pick early. I do recall the NFL Network saying a year or so ago that they would stop putting guys on camera before their name was called.
No cameras in the war rooms either
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I agree. I wouldn't even look. However, there is something just wrong about posting a pick early. I do recall the NFL Network saying a year or so ago that they would stop putting guys on camera before their name was called.

they can stop the networks

but not other reporters
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
I know @JasonLaCanfora is tweeting picks early, does anyone know any other reporters that will be tweeting picks early, so i can unfollow them? thanks

Just stay away from Twitter. Other people will be retweeting like crazy.

That's why I don't have a Twitter.
Maiocco said as soon as he knows for sure he will tweet it.
I don't get it, I guess.
To hell with all the pomp and circumstance.
I just want to know the damn pick.
f**k Jason Lacanfora. Does anyone like that guy

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Remember when he ranked TB ahead of us LOLOLOL
Originally posted by NinerFan408:

To me it's kind of developmentally disabled to even have a Twitter account, why would you want to "un-follow" someone for tweeting a pick early? Is that going to ruin your draft experience to get a bit of information 4 seconds early? I could understand if that info was wrong or whatever, but I'll repeat--even having a twitter account is dumb. Some inventions aren't a sign of progress, they're just a sign of sensationalist BS.
Hey where is the chat room? If there is on this year problem is that other people in the chat room are avid Twitter users so you'll know the pick 20 seconds before they announce it.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
How about don't look at twitter till the draft ends?
During the draft, who looks at twitter?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Remember when he ranked TB ahead of us LOLOLOL

and then was talking s**t when some of us called him on it too
Share 49ersWebzone