Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
B-E-N-C-H S-M-I-T-H

Play without a qb? Good thinking! Um...

Since when do we only carry 1 QB?
  • zachariah94
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by sachie23:
M-I-K-E S-H-A-N-A-H-A-N. But why go back to the 49ers roots? I'm all about another 6-8 win season under the Mike No...I mean Singletary regime.

what are you smoking on princess sing has done so many great things for this team that have been overshadowed by the players inability to close out victories... besides our record sing has=
1. made VD go from a bust to a star
2. slowly progressed alex smith
3. showed he is a flexible head coach
4. improved our defense dramatically
5.gave our team an identity

i am so happy about what sing has done and so pumped for next season and the offseason(GM got us 2 1st-round picks BTW)... save your negativity and think about this.... a season ago all we were known for was sing pulling his pants down this season we are a feared team that has talent and potential and with this offseason to work we are going to be a team to be '10 betta believe
Originally posted by FourNine49:
SO your idea of continuity is to change up the coaching personnel this offseason?

Actually, bringing in a proven winner and great offensive coach would set you up for continuity for years to come. The alternative is keeping this years staff together in '10 and then blowing it all up after another sub par season.

Well then the thread should be named:

How do you spell offensive continuity... but of course not this off season?
  • Nyner
M-I-K-E S-H-A-N-A-H-A-N. But why go back to the 49ers roots? I'm all about another 6-8 win season under the Mike No...I mean Singletary regime.

Problem is, York already went public with saying he's bringing everyone back.....yuck..
huh i thought we finished 8-8 this season? Could have easily been 10-6.

Fire the 1st year head coach who finally got the club to .500!!!
Originally posted by miked1978:
huh i thought we finished 8-8 this season? Could have easily been 10-6.

Fire the 1st year head coach who finally got the club to .500!!!

You're right. Hell, I started this thread but you're right. I'm pissed at the way the offense performed the past 2 games and I am a big fan of bringing in a proven guy that you can win with for years to come but there is no way they can/will fire Sing. They were a Gore fumble and a lucky pass away from being 10-6. I'm also pissed that the have been unable to build a decent offensive line. I'm pissed they whiffed on 2 2nd round picks at guard (Baas,Rachel).

I just hope they can make the jump to the next level with Sing. I'm not sure they can with Alex Raye and McCloughan.

Wow people on this board are just ignorant. I could see if we were bottom of the league in scoring but we are not. Not to mention all of the shuffling all season going on across the offense.

The offensive stats would show more balance then we have had here in many years. We almost had a RB and a TE go for a 1000yds in a season for God knows how long.

I tell you how to spell offensive continuity P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. I know its been a long 6 years of crap but things are looking for the better. They say its easier to go from 1-3 wins to 6-7 than it is to go from 7 wins to 9-10.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
F-I-R-E-R-A-Y-E

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Wow people on this board are just ignorant. I could see if we were bottom of the league in scoring but we are not. Not to mention all of the shuffling all season going on across the offense.

The offensive stats would show more balance then we have had here in many years. We almost had a RB and a TE go for a 1000yds in a season for God knows how long.

I tell you how to spell offensive continuity P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. I know its been a long 6 years of crap but things are looking for the better. They say its easier to go from 1-3 wins to 6-7 than it is to go from 7 wins to 9-10.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
My problem with Raye is that he forgets what has worked for this offense every first half. He tries run/run/screen for a half then opens it up in the 2nd.
Share 49ersWebzone