Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 760 users in the forums

First crack at a Mock this year

Browse 49ers books and videos
U can't trade #252 its a comp pick ... N h*ll no to tha bills trade that's given up way to much for 1 player...
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,582
I hate both trades. actually dont mind the picks you made. I Wouldnt be thrilled. But wouldn't be dejected either. just a meh! draft. now if you keep your picks and get more players. Would have potentially to be a sexy draft. but to use 6 picks and only comer away with 1 guy?
Don't like all we are giving up.

We can do MUCH better for all thse picks.

Like the players you selected.
If we trade up to the #8 spot, we should get Star or Sharrif Floyd.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
I think we need more than one little old defensive lineman
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone