There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jets only have 8 draft picks...

Even after acquiring #13 from Bucs for Revis! Would you trade our 1st 4 draft picks(31,34,61 & 74) for their 1st 2 selections(9 & 13)???
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
Even after acquiring #13 from Bucs for Revis! Would you trade our 1st 4 draft picks(31,34,61 & 74) for their 1st 2 selections(9 & 13)???

Honestly I think both teams would say no to that.
They need multiple positions filled. We need a stud DB & D-lineman!
Heck no I wouldnt. But I would trade 31 for 13 and 61
If Milliner is on the board I would consider. But I doubt they will give up a chance to draft him.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
If Milliner is on the board I would consider. But I doubt they will give up a chance to draft him.

Most chatter has them drafting Austin and a pass rusher.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

Do you have any links to this chatter?

This
Originally posted by buck:

Do you have any links to this chatter?

Maybe chatter is too strong. Just my prediction based on the last few hours of tweets from dozens of NFL writers, etc. Another strong possibility would seem to be Geno Smith.
Originally posted by tohara3:

This

I think the Jets will have their hearts set on two glamorous sexy pickups at 9 and 13 (such as Geno and Austin or Mingo and Austin or maybe Milliner and promote him as the next Revis).

Meanwhile, I don't think a smart, conservative team like the 49ers, with our lack of glaring needs other than depth, would want to give up four high-quality draft picks (aka wholesale labor) for two.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Maybe chatter is too strong. Just my prediction based on the last few hours of tweets from dozens of NFL writers, etc. Another strong possibility would seem to be Geno Smith.

That is what I figured. I had checked and there was some chatter about Austin and a pass rusher, but way early to call it "most chatter."

Give it a day or so.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Then i hope the good passrushers are gone by their pick lol i would trade for the 13th for austin or rhodes.
Hell no I wouldn't.

f**k that....
Jets would welcome a trade down.