There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Okay predict the 1st round pick

Im going with Phillip Thomas Fresno State S

Baalke always reaches for dudes he wants regardless of where other people rank them.

[ Edited by susweel on Apr 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM ]
In the 1st? hmmmm, maybe not this year because we have that early 2nd, but if he goes in either of those picks, you win!!!!

Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno State: The depth of the safety class in this year's draft is unprecedented with Pro Bowl-caliber playmakers available at every turn. Thomas could emerge as the crown jewel with his superb physical traits, football IQ and ball skills. He generated 20 takeaways (13 interceptions, six forced fumbles and one fumble recovery) during his career, while displaying a knack for getting around the ball in key moments. That was evident this year when he snagged eight interceptions, including three pick-6s that helped the Bulldogs' defense emerge as a credible unit. Scouts voiced concerns about his speed (4.59 at Fresno State's pro day) and injury history (Thomas missed 2011 with a broken leg), but guys with an innate knack for getting their hands on the ball typically continue to make plays in the pros, which is why I'm high on Thomas as a potential difference maker.
Trade up for Sheldon Richardson (pick 19)
John cyprien
I will guess Hayden. I'm more confused than ever with this draft. I'm picking Hayden because he's not talked about constantly on the webzone, he would be picked a little early and he has visited the Niners.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Eric Reid at 31.
I predict watching tha whole draft waiting for my 49ers to pick then tha bas*ard trade out of #31 lol
De'Andre Hopkins
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
I predict watching tha whole draft waiting for my 49ers to pick then tha bas*ard trade out of #31 lol

yes this is a likely outcome
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFan408:

That would really suck.
Gavin Escobar TE with Ertz still on the board.
Datone Jones
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NinerFan408:

That would really suck.

I can totally see it happening, either back into the 2nd rd or into next years draft
Datone Jones or Jesse Williams
We trade up and grab Kenny Vacarro .
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM ]