There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should we draft Keenan Allen if he falls (Failed Drug Test)

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/04/16/could-cals-keenan-allen-now-be-available-to-the-49ers/
muthaf**kin HELL YES!
will be a seahawk lol
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
muthaf**kin HELL YES!

+1

This dude is a beast! He got 200+ catches with Maynard. Imagine what he can do with Kaepernick
dude is slow and coming off an injury......don't want

that's what the scouts would say.
btw, it wouldn't shock me to see him drafted in the early third round. I originally predicted that he would be available with the 61st pick but now I'm thinking he's going to be drafted in the 3rd. (maybe use Carolina's pick to get him)
Little bit of weed never hurt anyone, draft him!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Little bit of weed never hurt anyone, draft him!!!

lol
real deal but we got other needs
He should demand to play in Denver
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
will be a seahawk lol

They don't have a first rounder. I doubt he last that long into the second round even. He will slip, like Dez Bryant did, and like Randy Moss did, question isn't will he slip, but how far will he slip, if he gets close enough to the niners yes draft him even trade up to get him he's top 10 talent and would be a nice pickup. We have a good locker room to keep him in check! And if he stays in cali he can still smoke that green!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Given the geographical proximity, Baalke and Harbaugh should have enough information on Allen to make a prudent decision.

If they take him, fine. If they do not take him, fine.
No thanks. He is not my guy. He is more of a possession receiver, I want a legit deep threat wideout.
4.7? lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
dude is slow and coming off an injury......don't want

that's what the scouts would say.

The reason he's slow IS because he's coming back from an injury.