There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peter King isn't the end all be all of football gossip

• FL9er
  • Veteran
But, you all should check out his column about the draft this morning, interesting stuff:

Bucs looking at Tavon Austin

49ers thinking WR according to one GM

Rams thinking S, not WR like most suggest

Manti T'eo and Lenay Kekua to Minnesota
I can definitely see us getting a WR early. Only Crabtree and jenkins are signed for more than a year. Also are we gonna have money tobe able to even re-sign Crabtree?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I can definitely see us getting a WR early. Only Crabtree and jenkins are signed for more than a year. Also are we gonna have money tobe able to even re-sign Crabtree?

hope we do not get one in the first round, that never works for us plus i just gotta think the d line and safety are bigger issues for us. hope the team has a under the radar guy targeted in fifth or sixth round. i do not hate crabs and i really do love what he did but off all the guys we "need" to sign, i just think he would be on the bottom on my totem pole. if jenkins lights it up this year and if we get a rookie to come in and have a nice future then that makes the decision about crabs easier in my opinion
Originally posted by cciowa:

hope we do not get one in the first round, that never works for us plus i just gotta think the d line and safety are bigger issues for us. hope the team has a under the radar guy targeted in fifth or sixth round. i do not hate crabs and i really do love what he did but off all the guys we "need" to sign, i just think he would be on the bottom on my totem pole. if jenkins lights it up this year and if we get a rookie to come in and have a nice future then that makes the decision about crabs easier in my opinion

You mean aside from Crabtree?

more and more i think we not going to re-sign crabs, but hey he still with us another 2 years so thats still good.
Quinton Patton brah.....its gonna happen.
keenan allen
Link?
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Link?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130415/mock-draft-peter-king-monday-morning-quarterback/?sct=uk_t11_a4
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Peter+King+CNNSI

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
You mean aside from Crabtree?

And Jerry Rice
Rams are thinking Safety AND WR IMO. Kenny Vaccaro and Tavon Austin are going to end up in blue and gold and my carpet will end up multi-colored in vomit when it happens. Rams have the potential to make some noise this season in the NFC West. I was hoping it would be another season or two but the more I look at that roster and how well coach Fisher had them balling last season I think they'll be good enough to split with Seattle and San Francisco. Sure hope I'm wrong but they beat us up bad both games last season and are only going to be that much better this season.
Austin would be great in Tampa with Jackson and Williams on the outside.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I can see us going after a WR and I wouldn't be against it one bit.
We should be able to re-sign Crabtree once Rogers, Goodwin and Whitner are gone (not saying they'll be cut THIS year, but it wouldn't surprise me either).
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Personally, I think that Crab will bring his talent someplace else.. I really doubt that he likes being in San Francisco..
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home