LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft VIdeo - April

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my final mock draft for April

Enjoy!
Em
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Holy moly! That top 10 would certainly bring some drama to draft day. We'll see...
Mathieu isn't going 1st round. Highest possible he goes is in the 2nd round and that'll be a big reach.
Always enjoy your videos. You should be on TV. No joke
Originally posted by okdkid:
Holy moly! That top 10 would certainly bring some drama to draft day. We'll see...

This mock has about 9% chance of happening but I do always create mocks from what I would do.. You're right though, there's going to be at least 6 picks that make you go "Wooooooooow"

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Mathieu isn't going 1st round. Highest possible he goes is in the 2nd round and that'll be a big reach.

I feel like either you guys or Baltimore would have the stones to pull it of in Rd 1 or 2 and be the ones to reap the benefits of adding a tremendous playmaker

Originally posted by kronik:
Always enjoy your videos. You should be on TV. No joke

Thanks Kronik! Much appreciated! I'll keep chopping wood :)

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I feel like either you guys or Baltimore would have the stones to pull it of in Rd 1 or 2 and be the ones to reap the benefits of adding a tremendous playmaker
Don't get me wrong, I really like Mathieu. I think he can be had in 3rd-4th round. Mike Mayock said most teams have a 4th-5th round grade on him.
Love your mocks man. You put Mayock, Kiper, and McShay to shame. Not afraid to go against the mainstream with these picks.
Share 49ersWebzone