LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

I had a dream we took a Center with one of our 2nd round picks

which isnt a bad idea , Goodwin is near the end of his career , Kilgore and Looney give us great depth at both guard positions ...but if we groom a rookie center this year , he will be ready for action next year for sure

I know we probably wont take a center that early , but do you guys think we'll take a center after the 3rd round or later?
I'd say we take a center no earlier then the 4th round
Could b a great move to strengthen what is already dominant. Only if it was BPA tho
funny I also had a dream that niners took a center in the second round..but in my dream I banged the center's sister...

i dont know that there s a center in draft worth a 2nd rd grade
I had a dream that I was getting naked with Scarlett Johansson.....

Ain't going to happen!
Originally posted by hofer36:
funny I also had a dream that niners took a center in the second round..but in my dream I banged the center's sister...

Nick Mangolds sister

nice

Not likely but I could see it happening.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

nice

Where's the NSFW???
I often dream of Jessica Alba - just a dream albeit a very good one.

So is drafting a center in the first 2 rounds actually that's a nightmare!

I don't think we draft a C at all. Our Center of the future is already on the team Looney/Kilgore.

I think we will find another guy or 2 like Trent did in Looney/Kilgore for depth.

Let's face it - NOBODY here in the Zone, especially me, knows if those guys Can or Can't play Center at a high level.

Like most you - I'm counting the days.

Maybe we should look to ncaa basketball for our TE2???
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

Nick Mangolds sister

doesnt Skylar Diggins have a brother who plays center..please, i hope she does
That's more like a nightmare...seriously, I see no reason to draft a C or OG, for that matter, at least nowhere near that early. If they cut Goodwin (most likely 1 June or after), then Looney or Kilgore's next up. I like Looney to take over...he's a beast, would give us the most potential to dominate the interior of the OL more so than any player since Newberry in his prime. Joe's also very smart, a good prerequisite to play the position. That'd leave Kilgore to b/u C and OG. Biggest OL need is a swing OT. They might take an interior OL at some point, but it should be toward the end of the draft, not at the beginning.
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

nice

Where's the NSFW???

Originally posted by blm7754:
I had a dream that I was getting naked with Scarlett Johansson.....

Ain't going to happen!

it could, but not likely man, lets hope for the best though!
Share 49ersWebzone