There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PFT Mock 2.0

PFT Mock 2.0 has us taking Jarvis Jones at #31.....assuming he would actually fall that far, do you think Harbaalke would bite and draft him considering BPA?. I know there have been reports that he has health/spine issues but he was a dominant force last season in the SEC.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by floydyniner:
PFT Mock 2.0 has us taking Jarvis Jones at #31.....assuming he would actually fall that far, do you think Harbaalke would bite and draft him considering BPA?. I know there have been reports that he has health/spine issues but he was a dominant force last season in the SEC.

I have read, do not remember where, that teams are more concerned about his speed and athletic ability.

But, his production should alleviate those concerns; doubt that falls to us.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Assuming our front office is confident in him being able to contribute and improve conditioning, then yes.

We would have picked Bruce Irvin on the board last year if he was available.
Someone least expected will fall to the Niners at 31. These last few weeks before the draft quarterbacks are not even being mentioned in the first round. Is it a smokescreen? If somehow there becomes a run on QBs in the first round the Niners will be sitting pretty.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I wrote on their comments section that the team has no need for a linebacker. Kind of confounding that they haven't done research on the Niners draft needs.
After last years draft, I have no idea who those guys are thinking about drafting.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I wrote on their comments section that the team has no need for a linebacker. Kind of confounding that they haven't done research on the Niners draft needs.

We'll need one next year
If BPA on the niners draft board is Jarvis Jones and he's available, we'll take him. Simple as that. Don't care about the draft needs. We have the most picks in the draft and will fulfill our needs throughout the draft... and we're a great team.
He won't make it past the Saints or Steelers in the middle of the first. Two 3-4 teams that need pass rushers.I
When Aldon was dinged up it would have been nice to have someone to come in and take some plays. Flemming? Maybe, but they need to have another athletic LB who can rush, cover, and play the run. Perhaps a bit light but definitely a very talented guy.
Could we please find a safety before grabbing depth or project players
Originally posted by floydyniner:

Either Jones or Jenkins at 31 would be fine with me. Either one of those Bulldogs will improve this defense quite a bit.
I doubt that he falls that far.

Maybe the a few QB's will fall that far and someone will be desperate to trade their first round pick next year for that slot.

Nothing but guesses BUT for sure - someone unexpected will fall down to our position.

The question is who?