i like allen
dont think cornelius drops that far
There are 550 users in the forums
mock draft for success (UPDATED 4/10)
- 1 2
Apr 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,575
Apr 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM
- ftberrien
- Veteran
- Posts: 26
I like it alot! Would be happy if it feel this way.
Apr 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM
- Harkonnenzombie
- Veteran
- Posts: 104
Nice!!!
Apr 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM
- Montana1977
- Veteran
- Posts: 68
I'm not happy with this draft. Allen at 31 would not have enough of an impact for us next year(Crabtree,Boldin, and Davis would all get the bulk of the passing game) I think Escobar and Gohlston are more 4th round grades and would be a reach in the 3rd round.R.Armstrong,E.Reid,C.Washington and M.Lattimore are all players I like .
Apr 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,870
Nice mock
Apr 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,870
Nice mock
Apr 5, 2013 at 6:12 AM
- 60sFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,896
Reid and Allen would be nice.
Apr 5, 2013 at 6:56 AM
- iowa49er_75
- Veteran
- Posts: 320
Nice work!
Apr 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM
- J49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 54
Best mock I have seen!!!
Love the ray ray Armstrong pick. The kid was a top 20 talent b4 he got kicked out of The U!! And keenan allen reminds me of a young Fitzgerald coming out of notre dame. Don't sleep on allen he is going to be a stud!!
Love the ray ray Armstrong pick. The kid was a top 20 talent b4 he got kicked out of The U!! And keenan allen reminds me of a young Fitzgerald coming out of notre dame. Don't sleep on allen he is going to be a stud!!
Apr 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM
- kentc1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 297
Like this A LOT. I just don't know if Allen would drop to 31.
Apr 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
- blm7754
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,785
Not bad. I'm not a huge fan of Keenan Allen. If we are going with a WR at 31, I'd prefer DeAndre Hopkins.
Ultimately though, I think our first pick should be a disruptive DL that can play the 5 technique and rush the passer. Datone Jones or Tank Carradine please.
Ultimately though, I think our first pick should be a disruptive DL that can play the 5 technique and rush the passer. Datone Jones or Tank Carradine please.
Apr 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
no wide outs at number one please. in my opinion a need for a safety or d lineman out weighs the want for a wide out
Apr 7, 2013 at 5:03 PM
- pasodoc9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,040
copy that cc. Besides the rashaun Woods still gives me a headache. S or DL, whoever is BPA. Then we get the other one 3 picks later.
Apr 7, 2013 at 5:27 PM
- Tslope90
- Veteran
- Posts: 101
If no receiver in the first would u be opposed the first 3 picks went Jessie Williams , Reid and then Robert woods???
- 1 2