- Posts: 1,122
If we used every pick.
1. Jesse Williams Dt Alabama 3-4 De or Nt
2. David Amerson CB NC State big cb
2. Jamie Collins olb Southern Miss. Pass rusher
3. Phillip Thomas FS Fresno St. Ball hawking FS
3. Jordan Reed te florida. Hback
4. Le'Veon Bell rb mich st. Powerback eventual gore replacement
4. Tyrann Mathieu cb lsu wildcard
5. Conner Vernon wr duke. I would move to slot.
6. Ace Sanders wr/kr south Carolina electric kick returner and punt returner
7. Vince Williams lb fsu. Good backup ILB
7. Joe Kruger De utah. Project De
7. Duke Williams ss Nevada. Possibly a practice squad player
7. Jamal johnson-webb og alabama a&m same as duke.
Would love to hear your feedback on this.
- Posts: 1,988
No beef from me. A lot of the same players that have been in and out of my mock. I'm still on the fence whether Amerson's best position in the NFL is CB or FS. It seems to me with his size, speed, and ball skills, he has even higher upside as FS than someone like Phillip Thomas.
I'm intrigued by Jamie Collins, but in my latest mock I had us taking Amerson as a FS and a well-rounded cover corner, both in the first three rounds.
With so many picks and so many options, I have never been more excited for a draft.
- Posts: 737
dont like Jesse Williams so much, Amerson is risky imo but I think hed be a better Fs, and the Jamie Collins pick.
- Posts: 1,628
Some good picks although IMO a RB is a wasted pick cause how easily RBs translate frm college to NFL ...luv Kruger pick he's my draft crush but he maybe a 5th rounder now after his bigg brother Paul (former old/pass rush for ravens got a fat deal frm brown's)so blood line high motor hard worker has him moving up...
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Mar 30, 2013 at 5:43 PM ]