LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Tharold Simon CB LSU

For the people that have watched a lot of LSU games, what are your impressions of Tharold Simon. He's big 6'2 205 with high 4.4 speed and I see he can be had later in the draft so was wondering what kind of football player he is.

If he's a solid corner, I say f**k it let's just draft the whole LSU backfield, Reid, Mathieu, and Honey Badger. Get a big physical fast safety, a quick agile corner to cover guys like percy harvin, and a bigger and physical corner on the outside and were set.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
For the people that have watched a lot of LSU games, what are your impressions of Tharold Simon. He's big 6'2 205 with high 4.4 speed and I see he can be had later in the draft so was wondering what kind of football player he is.

If he's a solid corner, I say f**k it let's just draft the whole LSU backfield, Reid, Mathieu, and Honey Badger. Get a big physical fast safety, a quick agile corner to cover guys like percy harvin, and a bigger and physical corner on the outside and were set.

Same person.

I do like all 3 players though. I would like the niners to target Simon in the 4th round if he's still there and they didn't address the position earlier.

Eric Reid would be my 4th choice for safety for us.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Same person.

I do like all 3 players though. I would like the niners to target Simon in the 4th round if he's still there and they didn't address the position earlier.

Eric Reid would be my 4th choice for safety for us.

Lol opps I meant to put Simon instead of Matheiu.
Share 49ersWebzone