There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bang the table for WR Ryan Swope!

I like everything about this kid from a physical standpoint but more so because of the football smarts he has on the field. Been watching some of his highlights and instinctfully knows how to work his way back to the QB and how to get open. I think he'd be a nice fit with Kaepernick because of playing with a guy like "Johnny Football" at Texas - A&M.

Not worried about the concussion problems mostly because Kaepernick can get it to him on a rope so he DOESN'T have to take those late hits.

Could be taken with one of our 3rd round picks. Thoughts?
[ Edited by Ninerfan81 on Mar 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
I like everything about this kid from a physical standpoint but more so because of the football smarts he has on the field. Been watching some of his highlights and instinctfully knows how to work his way back to the QB and how to get open. I think he'd be a nice fit with Kaepernick because of playing with a guy like "Johnny Football" at Texas - A&M.

Not worried about the concussion problems mostly because Kaepernick can get it to him on a rope so he DOESN'T have to take those late hits.

See: Davis, Vernon.
Originally posted by Squidp:
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:

See: Davis, Vernon.

see also draft forum
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home