There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our fist pick really needs to be Cyprien at FS .

We need a FS who can play coverage and let whitner be the run stopper pro bowler haha. please get him with our 1 pick
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/172018-please-show-light-cyprien/
  • buck
  • Veteran
Cyprien is one possibility, and a good one from what everybody says, but no he does not need to be our first pick.
I don't see how he makes it to our pick, the Rams and Dallas need someone like him badly. 18th could be his floor.
It's going to be Austin he's a game changer and we have the ammo to get him they are having him in for a visit soon
Originally posted by Broseph6:
It's going to be Austin he's a game changer and we have the ammo to get him they are having him in for a visit soon

please no more medium sized WRs. Alex took us to the NFCCC (and should have won it) with bret Swain. if Kap is better than sliced bread he should do fine with two of our own #1 picks lined up with boldin and manningham...AND VERNON!! WE need Help in the secondary or D LINE!!
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

please no more medium sized WRs. Alex took us to the NFCCC (and should have won it) with bret Swain. if Kap is better than sliced bread he should do fine with two of our own #1 picks lined up with boldin and manningham...AND VERNON!! WE need Help in the secondary or D LINE!!

although I agree with you about our needs on DL and secondary, the Brett Swain mention just lost you street cred.

Brett swain isn't fast! R u kidding me? Watch Austin then reply back that was a stupid comment
Fine? We dnt want fine we want great. Plus manningham and Williams have no guarantee Thule be back and full strength
  • buck
  • Veteran

At this point, it surly appears that we do not have a starter at free safety. I am not convinced that we have a starter at nose tackle.

I think those are our primary needs.

We need a second TE.

We have two solid starting defensive ends. We need a back up, and potential starter at DE, although the signing of Dorsey may have lessened that need.

We need a swing tackle, a strong safety, and could use a corner back.

But, we also need a wide receiver, and in my estimation, the need is serious.

After Boldin and Crabtree, the roster is thin, very thin. Manningham will be lucky if he is ready to play by mid-season.

Jenkins is a huge question mark and Kyle Williams has not done very much.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I don't see how he makes it to our pick, the Rams and Dallas need someone like him badly. 18th could be his floor.

Don't underestimate Baalke and Harbaugh trading up to the mid-1st to get Cyprien or Datone Jones or whoever they're eying. They have the ammo to do it, not to mention they've gotta reduce those 14 picks down to 8 or 9 to make sure they're not just wasting picks on guys who won't make the 53 man roster.
Originally posted by buck:

At this point, it surly appears that we do not have a starter at free safety. I am not convinced that we have a starter at nose tackle.

I think those are our primary needs.

We need a second TE.

We have two solid starting defensive ends. We need a back up, and potential starter at DE, although the signing of Dorsey may have lessened that need.

We need a swing tackle, a strong safety, and could use a corner back.

But, we also need a wide receiver, and in my estimation, the need is serious.

After Boldin and Crabtree, the roster is thin, very thin. Manningham will be lucky if he is ready to play by mid-season.

Jenkins is a huge question mark and Kyle Williams has not done very much.

U dnt draft by need u draft by beat available
Originally posted by amg1713:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Don't underestimate Baalke and Harbaugh trading up to the mid-1st to get Cyprien or Datone Jones or whoever they're eying. They have the ammo to do it, not to mention they've gotta reduce those 14 picks down to 8 or 9 to make sure they're not just wasting picks on guys who won't make the 53 man roster.

More like 4 or 5 picks
U dnt draft by need u draft by beat available

So should we draft an ILB if it's BPA then? I really hate when people say this. Yes you go BPA if the need is debatable but it's not always BPA regardless of position, team needs absolutely come into play
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Mar 27, 2013 at 3:38 PM ]
Originally posted by buck:
Cyprien is one possibility, and a good one from what everybody says, but no he does not need to be our first pick.

Agree with this. I agree we need a safety. But we need some dline talent as well. Also, another good CB would be nice.