There are 212 users in the forums

Dukes accuses Teo of taking HGH

On the NFL network they just discussed Teo's proday and Jamie Dukes just came out and accused him of taking HGH since the combine. Granted Teo did look much more fit at his proday, but to come out and accuse someone like that is ridiculous. How does this tool still have a job.

What do you guys think?
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]
Uh.... no. Body type looks pretty similar. Plus, with far less off the field distractions, you'd have to think his training would improve between the combine and pro day. Jared Veldheer, on the other hand...
not a big deal to me we live in day and age where everybody should be questioned. If there wre testing then we wouldn't have this problem. I think majority of the NFL uses it

looking at those pics i really don't see any noticeable difference

not to mention it's just dukes schtick to get folks talking and mentioning him all over the web and talking more about NFLN just a skip bayless ploy
Originally posted by dhp318:
Uh.... no. Body type looks pretty similar. Plus, with far less off the field distractions, you'd have to think his training would improve between the combine and pro day. Jared Veldheer, on the other hand...

Haha just google him.. yeah THAT is when its ok to throw out accusations.
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM ]
Are you really surprised that Jamie Dukes said something really stupid?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Are you really surprised that Jamie Dukes said something really stupid?

Not really, it just shocked me because usually he keeps his retardness to NFL players, but to start attacking college kids is a little out of line IMO. In the world of sports that is a very serious accusation.
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM ]
f*ck Jamie Dukes that fat POS
Jamie should take some HGH.
Imagine how many retired NFL players are watching that and saying, "How does he have that job?"

Dukes is a horse's patoot...one of the weakest links on the NFL-N team. Not sure why he's still working for them. Given all the players go through physicals at the combine, it's highly doubtful Teo or any other player would be stupid enough to be on HGH. Dukes...you need to go...far away from NFL-N
f**k Jamie ...he is always looking for things to say to discredit our team
Share 49ersWebzone