This is not my personal wishlist. This is not my prediction for which direction Baalke will go. This is what Baalke will do. Love it.
Subtractions: Goldson, Walker, Soap, RJF, Moss, Grant
Additions: Boldin, Dorsey, Dahl, Skuta, Moore, Haralson and Fleming (IR), Charles Woodson*
31. Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida Int'l
34. Jamar Taylor, CB Boise St
61. Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
74. Gavin Escobar, TE San Diego St
93. JJ Wilcox, S Georgia Southern
128. Kevin Reddick, ILB North Carolina
131. Maliciah Goodman, DE Clemson
157. Vinston Painter, OT Virginia Tech
164. Ace Sanders, WR South Carolina
180. Stansly Maponga OLB, TCU
227. Jeff Baca, G UCLA
237. Jake Stoneburner, TE Ohio St
246. Braden Brown, OT BYU
These picks are largely based on MadDog's most recent big board (shoutout to the big fella), though I take some liberties with a few players' spots. We might trade around a bit to make this happen.
According to Haarbaalke's M.O., we focus on players who are physical, high-motor competitors with both size and speed. And also in typical fashion, we are not afraid to trust our board and take a guy sooner than some might expect.
This is what the 49ers' 2013 offseason will look like.
[ Edited by SammyFrancisco on Mar 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM ]