There are 242 users in the forums

my wishlist mock

Its really hard to predict our draft cause we wont be drafting that many players. I expect us to package picks and get who we really covet in the 1st round then package late round picks future draft choices,so, these are the players thay i would like to see in crimson & gold
Johnathan Hankins/6'4 323 lbs/DT/NT
Big man can play all dl positions
Johnthan Banks/6'2 185 lbs/CB
Great size, plays faster than his speed, very good tackler, will shine in our defense
T. J. McDonald/6'3 205 lbs/S
Xcellent size, good coverage skills,very agressive tackler
DaRick Rogers/6'3 208 lbs./WR
#1 talent whos stock dropped(big big upside)
Michael Williams/6'7 270 lbs/TE
Just the kind of te we need, a monstet blocker with good hands,xcellent redzone target
Dustin Hopkins/6'2 190/K
Much needed kicker for the future
Tha only TE Michael Williams I found was frm Alabama listed at 5'11 203 lbs is that who ur talking about
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Tha only TE Michael Williams I found was frm Alabama listed at 5'11 203 lbs is that who ur talking about

Look again
Coach Singletary?? Is that you posting on the webzone??

This is a draft reminiscent of the smouth mouth slow player days. A TE who runs a 5.2 40 is not on the draft board for Baalke.

A fat NT who cannot play DE is not on the draft board.
Originally posted by natrone06:

Look again

I did look before I askd at NFL.com/draft tracker only TE MICHAEL WILLIAMS LISTED WAS 5'11 203
Originally posted by natrone06:

Look again

I did look before I askd at NFL.com/draft tracker only TE MICHAEL WILLIAMS LISTED WAS 5'11 203

Look two more times
Originally posted by 9erred:
Coach Singletary?? Is that you posting on the webzone??

This is a draft reminiscent of the smouth mouth slow player days. A TE who runs a 5.2 40not on the draft board for Baalke.

A fat NT who cannot play DE is not on the draft board.

How is Hankins fatter than any other. Hes right too. He can play NT and hold the double team. He can play DT in four man front and beat the single block. He can play DE but he gets lost against.those quick footed tackles. Ive seen him do these things. Hes an excellent interior pass rusher. DE
I'd be ok with Hankins.... but only if Jesse Williams and Datone Jones are both off the board.

Love the Jonathan Banks and Da'Rick Rogers picks.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/michael_williams_365666.html
yo tatdwolf4you need to look again but i do apologize cause he's 6'6 269
yo 9erred its much more to a player than running a fast 40 those fast 40's dont always translate on the field
o thanx eonblue

• buck
  • Veteran

Williams, Michael TE 5'11" 203 Alabama 68.9

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-name/dt-by-college-input:88/dt-by-name-input:w
I think either of the Williams' would be better picks than Hankins...both are @ 320, very quick and can also play anywhere on the DL. Banks would be ok, but McDonald isn't a FS...if Baalke doesn't go for Elam at #34 (if he's still around), then I don't have a problem w/CB, but I'd probably take Jamar Taylor instead. Then with pick #61 take Phillip Thomas to play FS. I looked up Michael Thomas, and for some reason NFL.com draft profiles has either a different player or they screwed up his size. Saw the real guy on NFLDraftScout.com...they applauded his blocking, but not his receiving. Another option might be Marcus Davis, who's more of a Delanie Walker type. He's 6-3 or 4, 230+ lbs and has run a best 4.38.
Isnt Michael Williams a 7th rounder after his bad combine
Share 49ersWebzone