To lower the actual number of picks i trade 2-7th round picks and our lone 6th for a mid 5.
Trade 2 5th's and our 4th for a mid 3.
Should leave us with
1,2,2,3,3,3,4(comp) 7(comp) 7(comp)
I guess we wont know officially till the comps are announced.
1. Datone Jones De Ucla 6'4" 283 expect him to rotate on both the LE and RE position.
2. Zach Ertz TE Stanford 6'5" 249 will work right into our two tight end sets and is a huge upgrade over Walker.
2. Phillip Thomas FS Fresno St. 6'1" 208 should compete for the starting spot left vacant by Goldson.
3. Brandon Williams NT miss.SS. 6'1" 335 should compete for the starting nose guard position with Williams and Dorsey
3. Jamie Collins OLB Southern Miss 6'4" 250 backup pass rusher stud.
3. Leon McFadden CB SanD st. 5'10" 193 new cb to push the other guys.
4. Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina 5'11" 221 may start the season on pup but a superb talent looking to prove people wrong.
7. Jordan Rodgers QB Vanderbilt 6'1" 212 not Aaron but we did send alot of scouts to Vandy games...?
7. Caleb Sturgis K Florida 5'10" 188 instant starter.
More then likely we will trade a pick or two for future picks but this is my draft and i pawned them for another 3rd basically. But landed jamie collins for them.