LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Justin Hunter - Tennessee

obviously this year has great depth at the receiver position as well as defensive back. I seriously wouldn't mind the 49ers taking this guy- not with the first round pick, even though i do see some teams taking a shot at him in the 1st. If he falls to the second why not bring him in- boldin is a great player and all, but i don't see him on the 49ers after this year.

[ Edited by BermudaTriangle49er on Mar 14, 2013 at 3:07 PM ]
He's my favorite WR I just think we have bigger needs then taken a WR in tha 1st few rounds ....
He's my favorite WR I just think we have bigger needs then taken a WR in tha 1st few rounds ....
Can't block, goes down like a wounded deer after first contact, body catcher, built like an NBA point guard....pass.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/169592-1st-prospect-justin-hunter-ten/search=justin%20hunter
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Mar 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM ]
Rather have Austin from West Virginia or Allen from Cal
Originally posted by niners94510:
Rather have Austin from West Virginia or Allen from Cal

austin is completely a different receiver- also he will definitely be taken in the 1st round- i'm trying to share value in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round
i like allen a lot as well, but he will also perhaps be a first day selection along with tavon austin. don't forget about the guy who lined up with tavon austin- Stedman Bailey

Da'Rick Rogers is better.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Da'Rick Rogers is better.
He's a head case h*ll no N Austin a midget don't we have enough little WR already don't know why I keep talking about tha midget he wont be around at #31
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Mar 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM ]
Hunter catchs 80% of his balls with his chest. That wont work with Kaep throwing to him. I don't think he has good enough hands. Hes a poor route runner and he needs to put on 15 pounds. Sounds like another project WR so Ill pass.

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
He's a head case h*ll no N Austin a midget don't we have enough little WR already don't know why I keep talking about tha midget he wont be around at #31

So tell me about the times you've sat down and talked with Da'Rick . I didn't know you knew him personally. How do you know he's a "headcase"? Cause he smoked pot? Everyone's jumping on the MidgetBadgers bandwagon, what's any different? Cause he clashed with some UT coaches? You never back talked people and acted immature when you were 18-21 (assuming you're even that old)?

So tell me about the times you've sat down and talked with Da'Rick . I didn't know you knew him personally. How do you know he's a "headcase"? Cause he smoked pot? Everyone's jumping on the MidgetBadgers bandwagon, what's any different? Cause he clashed with some UT coaches? You never back talked people and acted immature when you were 18-21 (assuming you're even that old)?

Wow attacking me cause I disagree with u how old does that make u? ?? We all have our own thoughts N favorite players no need to act like a 6yr old cause I don't see your way N BTW just cause u asked so nicely I'm 34
Wow attacking me cause I disagree with u how old does that make u? ?? We all have our own thoughts N favorite players no need to act like a 6yr old cause I don't see your way N BTW just cause u asked so nicely I'm 34

Im not attacking you in any way actually. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were actually older than an 18-21 year old. How would I know one way or the other? My point was you didn't act like a knucklehead when you were younger (Da'Rick's age range)? And just to be clear, I never asked you age nor does it matter. Calling a young guy a head case when you don't know him personally is ignorant imo. You seem a little sensitive though, no need to get upset over a message board post. Just saying to read the book on a kid before you just assume something on the cover.

Im not attacking you in any way actually. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were actually older than an 18-21 year old. How would I know one way or the other? My point was you didn't act like a knucklehead when you were younger (Da'Rick's age range)? And just to be clear, I never asked you age nor does it matter. Calling a young guy a head case when you don't know him personally is ignorant imo. You seem a little sensitive though, no need to get upset over a message board post. Just saying to read the book on a kid before you just assume something on the cover.

Why stop at Rogers why not bring in Titus young N everybody that about themselves instead of team first players! !! An there a difference between being a 19-22 yr old playing college ball playing to become a pro millions of dollars payed to u ball player N a regular kid fighting with mommy or a Walmart type job boss ....
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/169592-1st-prospect-justin-hunter-ten/search=justin%20hunter

Share 49ersWebzone