There are 740 users in the forums
one way to make up for the loss of delanie walker
Mar 13, 2013 at 12:45 PM
- xjrillx
- Veteran
- Posts: 9
The coaching staff did a great job when they switched from Alex Smith to Kaep. Yes, DWalk was important, but the coaching staff will be able to overcome and adapt. They are great at it. I would love to have Tavon Austin, with the signing of Boldin, WR is not as much of a priority as it was.
Mar 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM
- tatdwolf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,206
ugh no midget WR
Mar 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM
- robniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,547
Ertz
Mar 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM
- 49ers4life242
- Veteran
- Posts: 23
Eifert
Mar 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM
- shaneblonien
- Veteran
- Posts: 301
Boldin can do what Walker did
Mar 13, 2013 at 6:26 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,451
Erhmegerd!
But yeah, I'd be happy with Tavon Austin, could you imagine them going with a 3 WR set featuring Crabtree, Boldin, Austin and VD at the TE spot. Good luck with that.
Although I'd also quite enjoy a 3 WR set featuring Crabtree, Boldin and Quinton Patton, or Crabtree, Boldin and Da'Rick Rogers. Beast mode activated!
But yeah, I'd be happy with Tavon Austin, could you imagine them going with a 3 WR set featuring Crabtree, Boldin, Austin and VD at the TE spot. Good luck with that.
Although I'd also quite enjoy a 3 WR set featuring Crabtree, Boldin and Quinton Patton, or Crabtree, Boldin and Da'Rick Rogers. Beast mode activated!
Mar 13, 2013 at 6:27 PM
- 49glory
- Veteran
- Posts: 352
I think walker took a lot of touches away from vernon davis. He seemed to be more fortunate than good. Honestly in glad he's gone.
Mar 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM
- domingo
- Veteran
- Posts: 231
Chris Harper.
Mar 13, 2013 at 6:56 PM
- JayP80Geno
- Veteran
- Posts: 49
I will always remember him for his clutch TD against the Lions in 2011, but he had some really bad drops this past year. Drops that a lot of TEs would have caught with ease.
Mar 13, 2013 at 7:04 PM
- PRIMETIME21
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,850
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
Eifert
this
Mar 13, 2013 at 7:12 PM
- suckafree17
- Veteran
- Posts: 475
Originally posted by robniner:
Ertz
He knows the system from playing in it for 4 years and is a better pass catcher and has similar ability in the run game. Take him with 34th pick
Mar 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM
- bigwads
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,890
I'm wondering if our signing of Dorsey means we don't take a DL in the draft with our first two picks...meaning we are in the Eifert hunt now.
Mar 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM
- D-NOTTE
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,478
HoneyBadger
Mar 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM
- 5timechamps
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,990
Celek is a pretty decent te.