There are 371 users in the forums
Mock Draft (Name your draft crush)
- 1 2
Mar 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM
- ninertico
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,259
John Jenkins, NT/5-tech fattie at large.
Mar 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM
- blm7754
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,785
Originally posted by ironmanbravo:
Ryan Swope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCosoGT0beM
I like Swope. Great measurables. Where would you take him though? I view him as a 3rd or 4th round guy.
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM
- Donnies49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 260
Originally posted by blm7754:I like Swope. Great measurables. Where would you take him though? I view him as a 3rd or 4th round guy.
I would think if in the 4th round it would be sweet!
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
- PhillyNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,995
I would take him in the third and be quite happy that he was drafted in the right place. If he fell to the 4th I would trade up to get to him in a heartbeat.
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM
- Rgonelove
- Veteran
- Posts: 383
That is a very good mock. Im not to high on jones though would rather choose Johnthan Banks there,other than that no problem
- 1 2