LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

Mock here..mock there.. Every where a mock mock

Mock here..mock there.. Every where a mock mock

There are a lot of good, realistic mocks, but I've seen about every combination possible.

What combo does everyone covit the most in this draft??? Rounds 1,2
Other: BPA/ BPA/ BPA
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kush:

and so on.

We draft players, not positions, heights, weights, or velocities.
DB, WR, DL
K, P, LS.
Originally posted by buck:

and so on.

+1
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
DT, CB, WR
Baaalke is a genius!!! Whatever he does will work out very well for us. Iv'e learned very early on to just shutup and let him do his his job because hes real ninja at it.
I went DT, DB, WR. By DB I mean FS. We need starters at those spots this year, Guys who can get on the field now. Other spots can be guys who can start contributing mid season and transition to starter in a year or two. So I feel they can wait a bit.

I will say this though. The table is set, with all the fire power we have to move around the draft, and our young talent at O-line, QB, RB, LB etc....If we can hit a home run this year, this team will be a monster for years to come. Balke was brilliant in setting us all this up...now all we have to do is execute to perfection.
In Baalke we trust...the man knows what he's doing and isn't about to let this opportunity (w/15 picks) be anything other than singularly most outstanding. As for my thoughts WRT the draft, I'm thinking DL, secondary, WR, QB. A TE is possible, but only if we don't re-sign Walker. Also need OLB depth and maybe a swing OT. What a great position to be in...TB can trade up to get some real blue-chippers and/or set up another stellar 2014 draft. He's already started the latter with the Alex trade. It's kinda funny...before he was promoted to GM, CC on The Herd said they were about to hire a top GM...some Niner fans scoffed then, but they're not now. Just shows you can't judge a book by its cover. He's kind of taken over as the draft guru...how cool is that.

Originally posted by buck:

and so on.

This. I have very little expectation for this draft. If we get a starter out of it, great, but this draft and last draft are drafting for the future. Maybe a NT, S, or WR, but I doubt it.

other than a kicker, that could be an immediate starter
Share 49ersWebzone