LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Zach Line bandwagon

I could see taking a flier on this kid...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/zach-line?id=2539303
[ Edited by fortyniner52 on Mar 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM ]
No way! He's not 5'9". LOL...they already have Dixon for larger than small RB. Seriously, I could see them taking a RB late in the draft. Line will likely be undrafted though. Nice all around prospect--could be a back up punter, blocks well and is behind only Dickerson at SMU for total yards...not a bad guy to have for STs and to fight Booby for a spot.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
No way! He's not 5'9". LOL...they already have Dixon for larger than small RB. Seriously, I could see them taking a RB late in the draft. Line will likely be undrafted though. Nice all around prospect--could be a back up punter, blocks well and is behind only Dickerson at SMU for total yards...not a bad guy to have for STs and to fight Booby for a spot.

whether you like it or not the 9ers are doing their homework on Line. They've met him at both the Shrine Game and the Combine, Dixon is probably going to need season to season motivation is a clearly expendable.
Originally posted by sfout:
whether you like it or not the 9ers are doing their homework on Line. They've met him at both the Shrine Game and the Combine, Dixon is probably going to need season to season motivation is a clearly expendable.

Don't like it or not...do not really care. Just thought the OP was interesting and when I did my research I had to like the guy. Still don't care whether the 9ers draft him or not and trust that they will always do their due diligence.
Dixon ain't goin no where he's cheap N does ok N he's a ST stud..
  • buck
  • Veteran

Who said Line was 5'9"? The article linked listed him at 6'0"
Originally posted by buck:

Who said Line was 5'9"? The article linked listed him at 6'0"

My comment was that "He's not 5'9" so he's too tall for the niners...just making a joke...evidently badly!
  • buck
  • Veteran
My comment was that "He's not 5'9" so he's too tall for the niners...just making a joke...evidently badly!

No. the joke was fine. I am just slow.
Share 49ersWebzone