There are 150 users in the forums

Who is Jim Harbaugh's Champion Of The Draft This Year?

Two years ago it was Kaepernick.*edit*

This year, might it be Robert Woods at 34 or maybe even in the 3d?

Depends how his ankle is coming along.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/2/26/4030544/nfl-combine-jim-harbaugh-san-francisco-49ers-robert-woods

Your thoughts?
[ Edited by NTeply49 on Mar 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM ]
Kaepernick was drafted two years ago.
I like Marcus Davis VT WR better N as a 4th round pick up don't think we should spend a 2nd or a 3rd on a WR we have defense needs CB,S,DT,DE
marcus lattimore.

frank gore's replacement in the future.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
marcus lattimore.

similar in every way imo
Originally posted by NTeply49:
marcus lattimore.

similar in every way imo

nah he isn't as thick built as gore....his legs are wiry like mcfadden i think but none the less dude has talent and runs thru tackles w/ regularity
I have no clue, but if the rookie class of 2013 will definitely have a chance to make an impact on this team. As much as I like Lattimore and want the 49ers to draft him, something tells me we pass.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I have no clue, but if the rookie class of 2013 will definitely have a chance to make an impact on this team. As much as I like Lattimore and want the 49ers to draft him, something tells me we pass.

Something tells me we dont
Most RBs have a shelf life of 5 years anyway, so blown out knees isn't the ultimate no. Good value in the 4th. We would be deep at RB
Lattimore

Originally posted by NTeply49:
marcus lattimore.

similar in every way imo

nah he isn't as thick built as gore....his legs are wiry like mcfadden i think but none the less dude has talent and runs thru tackles w/ regularity

6ft 225 Lattimore is a fking tank.There is no wiry about his legs. He just didnt have any luck with the injury bug in college.
Hard to say who he'll champion BUT IMO it won't be a defensive player.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
6ft 225 Lattimore is a fking tank.There is no wiry about his legs. He just didnt have any luck with the injury bug in college.

What makes you think the NFL is going to be any different for him?
Share 49ersWebzone