There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which combination would you like to see us draft at 31 and 34?

As I look at mockdrafts around the internet its very possible these four players could be available when we draft at 31 and 34.

So which combination would you like to see. Tavon Austin at #31 and Margus Hunt at #34?

Or would you prefer Datone Jones at #31 and Keenan Allen at #34? (Assuming these will be our greatest needs come draft day.)
Wrong board...
at 31 I'll take a guy named Draft

at 34 I'll take a guy named Forum

in before the move
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Mar 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM ]
I don't see Austin or Allen being around that late in round 1. But if they were I would go with Austin at 31 and Jones at 34.
I think Austin is going to be an absolute stud who would fit well with what we do on the offensive side of the ball,he could
also help on special teams.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
at 31 I'll take a guy named Draft

at 34 I'll take a guy named Forum

in before the move

All I know is with our 5 in 3 rounds we need:

WR, TE, FS, CB, DE or DT
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

WR, TE, FS, CB, DE or DT

Someone going to play WR/TE or FS/CB or DE/DT?
I think Austin might slide into late round 1 or early round 2 due to his size. Reggie Bush, Percy Harvin, Desean Jackson and Dexter Mccluster come to mind. Only 2 of them were first round picks, and Bush was over valued and over hyped by the media. Harvin has a bit more size, and is probably the better comparison. I think Austin could last til our pick, or later 20s at least despite his physical talent. I personally want him, so maybe this is wishful thinking. I think he could be a dyamic weapon in our offense.
WR and DB or DL.
Bye Bye Thread..........................
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

WR, TE, FS, CB, DE or DT

Someone going to play WR/TE or FS/CB or DE/DT?

You do know we have a 1st, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds right? Which would equal the 5 he was referring to we need in the top 3 rounds.
One d-lineman and one DB.
D-lineman with 31, DB with 34

31. Datone Jones, DE
34. Johnthan Banks, CB
Originally posted by 49ersss:
D-lineman with 31, DB with 34

31. Datone Jones, DE
34. Johnthan Banks, CB

Jonathan Cyprien at 34 is also okay. I'd like to take a WR with the other second, Da'Rick Rogers?
31: Datone Jones

34: Desmond Trufant CB

61: DaRick Rogers WR