There are 482 users in the forums
Ideal wet dream for our draft (updated)
Mar 2, 2013 at 7:36 AM
- iowa49er_75
- Veteran
- Posts: 320
I think all of those picks are realistic except for Hankins @ 34, I think he goes top 20 fairly easily. Other than that I think all of it is realistic and it looks good.
Mar 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by iowa49er_75:
I think all of those picks are realistic except for Hankins @ 34, I think he goes top 20 fairly easily. Other than that I think all of it is realistic and it looks good.
yeah i heard he had a bad combine so he should fall a little with Floyd, Richardson, Short and Williams rising.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Mar 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM ]
Mar 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
Looks pretty good and possible... I think we can do better than Chase Thomas at that spot though. Hate to be a numbers guy.. I did like much of what he did at Stanford... but he'll probably be limited to an ILB role at the next level.
Mar 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
I would definetly cream my pants if the draft went down like that.
Mar 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
This would be a VERY solid draft.
Mar 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Looks pretty good and possible... I think we can do better than Chase Thomas at that spot though. Hate to be a numbers guy.. I did like much of what he did at Stanford... but he'll probably be limited to an ILB role at the next level.
really? you don't see him as a pass-rusher in the 34 D?
Mar 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM
- smithc28
- Veteran
- Posts: 366
Nobody else thinking using our first pick on a backup for Justin Smith is a bit of waste.
Would rather we picked someone who is an immediate upgrade on the position e.g WR or TE
Would rather we picked someone who is an immediate upgrade on the position e.g WR or TE
Mar 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by smithc28:
Nobody else thinking using our first pick on a backup for Justin Smith is a bit of waste.
Would rather we picked someone who is an immediate upgrade on the position e.g WR or TE
Yeah, I'm pulling for a TE or WR at 31. I think we can get a good DL with our next pick.
Mar 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM
- Travisty13
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,269
Logan Thomas is the QB from Virginia Tech. Logan Ryan is the CB from Rutgers.
Mar 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM
- 49ersGiants7
- Veteran
- Posts: 862
Only complaint is no safety.
And to nitpick, it's Logan Ryan.
And to nitpick, it's Logan Ryan.
Mar 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM
- LBCniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,398
no homo
Mar 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM
- 49ersGiants7
- Veteran
- Posts: 862
Originally posted by smithc28:
Nobody else thinking using our first pick on a backup for Justin Smith is a bit of waste.
Would rather we picked someone who is an immediate upgrade on the position e.g WR or TE
Yeah having a nice d-line rotation and having an eventual replacement for Justin Smith is such a waste.
Mar 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
- eonblue
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,852
Originally posted by 49ersGiants7:
Yeah having a nice d-line rotation and having an eventual replacement for Justin Smith is such a waste.
Lol this statement is funny because you actually think its true.
Mar 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
That would work. Like the early emphasis on the d line. I would go another route at QB. Marqueis Gray or Jordan Rodgers would be my preference.