LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

DT - John Jenkins - Georgia

Wouldn't mind drafting him if he falls to the late 2nd and the 49ers haven't drafted any lineman yet.

I can't see us drafting him though, Brandon Williams fits the profile of what the Niners look for better. Same with Jesse Williams.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Sure, but not with the first 2 picks. I liked his interview, though (seems like a good personality)... I'll have some beers with him
Should this be merged into this thread?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/168942-2013-defensive-line-prospects/
he makes that number 6 look really small on his jersey
If you look at the highlights provided above, that is Chance Warmack giving up the sack after Jenkins pushes him into the backfield. That is impressive. Alabama's o-line handled everyone. He will be off the board in the first 20 picks. Guys that big, strong, and from the SEC go high in the draft.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
he makes that number 6 look really small on his jersey

the guy is massive
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
If you look at the highlights provided above, that is Chance Warmack giving up the sack after Jenkins pushes him into the backfield. That is impressive. Alabama's o-line handled everyone. He will be off the board in the first 20 picks. Guys that big, strong, and from the SEC go high in the draft.

Actually that was a miscommunication on Barett Jones. Anytime Warmack knew he waa covering Jenkins he stood no chance. This guy is so overrated.
Share 49ersWebzone