LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Listing of draft picks in first three rounds with pick number and total draft picks

I don't know if this has been posted, if so please merge.

Today, the NFL released the tentative round-by-round draft order and the 49ers have four of the top 93 picks. The order does not include compensatory picks, which will be announced next month. Compensatory picks will be awarded at the bottom of Rounds 3-7. The 49ers are expected to have three compensatory picks and one could be as high as the third round, according to CSN Bay Area.

Here's a look at their draft picks:

First round: No. 31

Second round: No. 61

Third round: No. 74 (from Carolina)

Third round: No. 93

Fourth round: own pick

Fifth round: From Indianapolis (No. 24 in round)

Fifth round: own pick

Sixth round: From Miami (No. 12 in round)

Sixth round: own pick

Seventh round: From Cincinnati (No. 21 in round)

Seventh round: own pick
I'm guessing we may have 5 of the top 100 picks if we do get a 3rd for Compensatory picks.

Also wonder if Alex can fetch us a 3rd, which seems like a tall order, especially with Nick Foles being available, for possibly a 3rd rd pick. A younger QB, with a great contract to build around over a 8 year veteran who has had 1 1/2 good seasons, and $7.5M for 2 more seasons each. Easy decision IMO. Foles it is.
Use some of the those picks to trade up and get what you want in the 1st with Ertz or 2nd with a DT.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I'm guessing we may have 5 of the top 100 picks if we do get a 3rd for Compensatory picks.

Also wonder if Alex can fetch us a 3rd, which seems like a tall order, especially with Nick Foles being available, for possibly a 3rd rd pick. A younger QB, with a great contract to build around over a 8 year veteran who has had 1 1/2 good seasons, and $7.5M for 2 more seasons each. Easy decision IMO. Foles it is.

I think I would be hesitant on floes if I were another team after how the eagles built up kola when he is trash
Share 49ersWebzone