There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Interesting Mock Drafts on NFL.com

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by blm7754:
I like Hankins. However, if we loose D. Walker to FA and if Zach Ertz is in striking distance I would trade up for him. He'd be a big red-zone target.

Screw that. If Hankins is on the board, and I heavily doubt he will be, you take him, no questions asked, period.

Hankins can be a pro bowl anchor for several years like Michael Carter was in the 80's. If he is on the board at your pick, you take him.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
I like Hankins. However, if we loose D. Walker to FA and if Zach Ertz is in striking distance I would trade up for him. He'd be a big red-zone target.

Screw that. If Hankins is on the board, and I heavily doubt he will be, you take him, no questions asked, period.

Hankins can be a pro bowl anchor for several years like Michael Carter was in the 80's. If he is on the board at your pick, you take him.

+1 - in my earlier posts, I said it. He'll be a ROCK for along time. If he's there, take Hankins. Period.
Can't see Robert Woods going so high. He could go as low as 3 or 4. If Richardson is anywhere near that range wouldn'surprise anyone if the 49ers make a play.

Originally posted by Beeker:

+1 - in my earlier posts, I said it. He'll be a ROCK for along time. If he's there, take Hankins. Period.
I agree and I love Zach Ertz. But it would be siilly to to pass on Hankins if he is there.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
IF Hankins is there u grab him..if not Richardson..go boom
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Agreed. If the draft were to fall the way it did above from picks 20-32, Richardson, Hankins, or Banks are worth selecting or trading up for. Maybe even Keenan Allen if he has an unbelievable pro day.

There are good tight ends to be had in the second day, and Dion Sims seems to be one that I'll keep my eye on.

I wouldn't mind Toilolo on day 3 if available. (Edited cause I can't spell Toilolo)
[ Edited by Giggidy on Feb 22, 2013 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Giggidy:
I wouldn't mind Toilolo on day 3 if available. (Edited cause I can't spell Toilolo)

So we finally get that Stanford TE.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home