There are 95 users in the forums

Talent pool

Where is the strength is the upcoming draft pool? If they keep the mid round picks, they will be likely to hit on a couple potential impact players. They have a knack. I'm talking about the next Bowman or Brooks or Boone. Maybe the next Goldson? Where is there depth and value in this class?
Originally posted by ninergold:
Where is the strength is the upcoming draft pool? If they keep the mid round picks, they will be likely to hit on a couple potential impact players. They have a knack. I'm talking about the next Bowman or Brooks or Boone. Maybe the next Goldson? Where is there depth and value in this class?

I think the deepest position in this class is DL. Just seems like there are several players on the DL that we could conceivably select at #31 and it be considered a good value pick. If you're really interested in learning more, go visit walterfootball.com. They have tons of great information and the best part is that it is free.
[ Edited by EezyNiner on Feb 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM ]
nfl.com runs a number of articles on the draft all the way up to and after the draft
Safety position is deeeeeeep,
Originally posted by ninergold:

Definitely quarterback.

Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:

This. Vacarro, Cyprien or Elam would be nice
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Add Bacarri Rambo to that list. Should be able to land a SS in the 2nd round
Originally posted by 49erSince1981:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Add Bacarri Rambo to that list. Should be able to land a SS in the 2nd round

i say we move goldson to SS and cut whitner
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i say we move goldson to SS and cut whitner

Or draft a free safety, let him develop for a season, move Goldson to strong safety after this season and let Whitner walk after his current deal expires.
No more Taylor Mays types!
Share 49erswebzone