There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Talent pool

Where is the strength is the upcoming draft pool? If they keep the mid round picks, they will be likely to hit on a couple potential impact players. They have a knack. I'm talking about the next Bowman or Brooks or Boone. Maybe the next Goldson? Where is there depth and value in this class?
Originally posted by ninergold:
Where is the strength is the upcoming draft pool? If they keep the mid round picks, they will be likely to hit on a couple potential impact players. They have a knack. I'm talking about the next Bowman or Brooks or Boone. Maybe the next Goldson? Where is there depth and value in this class?

I think the deepest position in this class is DL. Just seems like there are several players on the DL that we could conceivably select at #31 and it be considered a good value pick. If you're really interested in learning more, go visit walterfootball.com. They have tons of great information and the best part is that it is free.
[ Edited by EezyNiner on Feb 18, 2013 at 12:51 PM ]
nfl.com runs a number of articles on the draft all the way up to and after the draft
Safety position is deeeeeeep,
Originally posted by ninergold:
Where is the strength is the upcoming draft pool? If they keep the mid round picks, they will be likely to hit on a couple potential impact players. They have a knack. I'm talking about the next Bowman or Brooks or Boone. Maybe the next Goldson? Where is there depth and value in this class?


Definitely quarterback.

















































































































Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
Safety position is deeeeeeep,

This. Vacarro, Cyprien or Elam would be nice
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
Safety position is deeeeeeep,

This. Vacarro, Cyprien or Elam would be nice

Add Bacarri Rambo to that list. Should be able to land a SS in the 2nd round
Originally posted by 49erSince1981:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
Safety position is deeeeeeep,

This. Vacarro, Cyprien or Elam would be nice

Add Bacarri Rambo to that list. Should be able to land a SS in the 2nd round

i say we move goldson to SS and cut whitner
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i say we move goldson to SS and cut whitner

Or draft a free safety, let him develop for a season, move Goldson to strong safety after this season and let Whitner walk after his current deal expires.
No more Taylor Mays types!