There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TEK mock

RD 1
Jesse Williams
The 49ers' outstanding LB corps is all under contract for the foreseeable future; meanwhile, Free Agency and age are depleting their defensive line. Isaac Sopoaga is a Free Agent this year, and Justin Smith may not survive a salary cap purge. Expect the 49ers to help out their linebackers by adding talent and depth to the defensive line in the 2013 draft. The 49ers pride themselves on stopping the run on the goal line and Jesse Williams shares this same mindset. Williams is a wide-bodied, 2-down run-stuffer who should fit nicely in the 49ers' front as he excels in short yardage and goal line situations. Williams is a high-effort run defender who is nasty, strong, and stout at the point of attack. He is very difficult for just one man to move and has better feet than you would think for a man his size. While he played both NT and 5-technique DE for Coach Saban's defense, I have concerns about his arm length outside and see Williams as a better fit inside as the 49ers' NT of the future.

RD 2
Jonathan Cyprien
The Niners franchise-tagged Dashon Goldson in 2012, and will try to do everything they can to get him under a long-term contract, but Goldson will be expensive, and retaining his services will require some painful cuts elsewhere. Even if they somehow manage to come to terms with Goldson, his partner over at SS, Donte Whitner, will be done after next season. It's time for the 49ers to find their safeties of the future. The 49ers want their safeties big, physical, and willing to hit somebody hard. Johnathan Cyprien fits that mold. Cyprien is fast, physical, and intimidating in run support. He flies toward the ball with such abandon that he will sometimes get too aggressive and overrun the play. In coverage Cyprien is an instinctive defender who has the range, ball skills, and the intimidation factor necessary to play half the field in the 49ers' 2-deep zone.

Past RD 2 It's a crap shoot to me! Having 2 picks in RD3, and mocks changing direction so many times until
April, I like to list 5 possibles for each round left.
RD3
William Gholston DE
Tony Jefferson S
Gavin Escobar TE
DJ Swearinger S
David Amerson CB

RD 4
Brandon Williams DT
TJ McDonald S
Marcus Wheaton WR
Robert Lester S
Kenny Stills WR

RD 5
Josh Boyce WR
Dwayne Gratz CB
Marcus Davis WR
Darius Slay CB
Ryan Swope WR

RD 6
Joe Kruger DE 34
Marquise Goodwin WR/PR
Cornelius Washington OLB 34
Dustin Hopkins K
Zeke Motta S
Originally posted by fortyniner52:
RD 1
Jesse Williams
The 49ers' outstanding LB corps is all under contract for the foreseeable future; meanwhile, Free Agency and age are depleting their defensive line. Isaac Sopoaga is a Free Agent this year, and Justin Smith may not survive a salary cap purge. Expect the 49ers to help out their linebackers by adding talent and depth to the defensive line in the 2013 draft. The 49ers pride themselves on stopping the run on the goal line and Jesse Williams shares this same mindset. Williams is a wide-bodied, 2-down run-stuffer who should fit nicely in the 49ers' front as he excels in short yardage and goal line situations. Williams is a high-effort run defender who is nasty, strong, and stout at the point of attack. He is very difficult for just one man to move and has better feet than you would think for a man his size. While he played both NT and 5-technique DE for Coach Saban's defense, I have concerns about his arm length outside and see Williams as a better fit inside as the 49ers' NT of the future.

RD 2
Jonathan Cyprien
The Niners franchise-tagged Dashon Goldson in 2012, and will try to do everything they can to get him under a long-term contract, but Goldson will be expensive, and retaining his services will require some painful cuts elsewhere. Even if they somehow manage to come to terms with Goldson, his partner over at SS, Donte Whitner, will be done after next season. It's time for the 49ers to find their safeties of the future. The 49ers want their safeties big, physical, and willing to hit somebody hard. Johnathan Cyprien fits that mold. Cyprien is fast, physical, and intimidating in run support. He flies toward the ball with such abandon that he will sometimes get too aggressive and overrun the play. In coverage Cyprien is an instinctive defender who has the range, ball skills, and the intimidation factor necessary to play half the field in the 49ers' 2-deep zone.

Past RD 2 It's a crap shoot to me! Having 2 picks in RD3, and mocks changing direction so many times until
RD3
William Gholston DE
Tony Jefferson S
Gavin Escobar TE
DJ Swearinger S
David Amerson CB

RD 4
Brandon Williams DT
TJ McDonald S
Marcus Wheaton WR
Robert Lester S
Kenny Stills WR

RD 5
Josh Boyce WR
Dwayne Gratz CB
Marcus Davis WR
Darius Slay CB
Ryan Swope WR

RD 6
Joe Kruger DE 34
Marquise Goodwin WR/PR
Dustin Hopkins K
Zeke Motta S

I highly doubt Justin Smith gets cut. We would make moves at other positions before doing something so dumb. But I do like your first 2 picks. I would love to grab Gholston in the 3rd. I think he is going to be a beast. Goodwin in the 6th is feasible now but after the Combine is over, he will jump up into the 2nd or 3rd round only because of his speed. He reportedly ran a 4.28 the other day while training for the Combine.
RD 1
Jesse Williams

Come on!!!
RD 1
Jesse Williams

RD 2
Jonathan Cyprien

RD3
William Gholston DE
Tony Jefferson S
Gavin Escobar TE
DJ Swearinger S
David Amerson CB

RD 4
Brandon Williams DT
TJ McDonald S
Marcus Wheaton WR
Robert Lester S
Kenny Stills WR

RD 5
Josh Boyce WR
Dwayne Gratz CB
Marcus Davis WR
Darius Slay CB
Ryan Swope WR

RD 6
Joe Kruger DE 34
Marquise Goodwin WR/PR
Dustin Hopkins K
Zeke Motta S

this is taken from a website, pure copy and paste!
http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1b.asp
http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round2b.asp
Aw hell naw
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
this is taken from a website, pure copy and paste!
http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1b.asp
http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round2b.asp

I'm pretty sure that's why he named the thread "tek mock." just sayin
Its not a personal mock! Yes, thats why it says TEK!
Wow! Cant do anything on here and not get beat up about it!!
Their site has been pretty acurate. And those are players I like
Pre combine.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home