There are 142 users in the forums

Star Lotulelei at 8

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Farthest he will fall is #4 to philly. They want to switch to the 3-4, and thats much easier to do with a stud NT

You may be right, but I just don't believe in absolutes when it comes to drafts - especially when we have yet to have combine and interviews.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Farthest he will fall is #4 to philly. They want to switch to the 3-4, and thats much easier to do with a stud NT

You may be right, but I just don't believe in absolutes when it comes to drafts - especially when we have yet to have combine and interviews.

I can agree with that, but in my and many others opinions, he is the best player in the draft.

I just dont see a possibility where his stock falling so far as to have him drop past the fourth pick. The league understands the value of a NT tackle of his caliber. If he fell past 4 i think there would be a lot of teams looking to break the bank for a guy with his talents. I personally would give up a huge amount of value for him.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Feb 13, 2013 at 11:38 PM ]

I can agree with that, but in my and many others opinions, he is the best player in the draft.

I just dont see a possibility where his stock falling so far as to have him drop past the fourth pick. The league understands the value of a NT tackle of his caliber. If he fell past 4 i think there would be a lot of teams looking to break the bank for a guy with his talents. I personally would give up a huge amount of value for him.

Define "a huge amount of value".
Let the Buyer Beware!

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2013/2/12/3981706/2013-nfl-draft-has-star-lotulelei-become-overrated

Good article and food for thought. Personally, I'd much rather use trades for Floyd or BDE available.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Define "a huge amount of value".

What it would take in draft picks to move up to get him. It will never happen, but IMO he would be the type of player i would make that move for.
I'd like Sheldon Richardson. Might have a better chance trading up for him.
i like this idea, but i highly doubt he (Alex) is still on the team in late April
Share 49ersWebzone