There are 205 users in the forums

Margus Hunt

No way Margus Hunt is our 1st round pick. He will be a bust in the NFL. If the the team targets DE then maybe Datone Jones, Alex Okafor, or Sharrif Floyd are possibilities. We may have to trade up to find a impact DL. My hope in this draft is a DE, CB, DT, OLB, S, RB, TE, C, QB, K. I'm sure many won't agree with the order and needs, but with FA's and or trades the needs of the team will change the closer we get to the NFL Draft.. Can't wait for 2014 to see the team dominating and playing in the new Stadium. Go 49ers!!!!
I know its your first post but you might want to check other threads. There is already a Margus Hunt thread. Alex Okafor would hardly be a DE in a 3-4. He will be a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.
solid analysis
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I know its your first post but you might want to check other threads. There is already a Margus Hunt thread. Alex Okafor would hardly be a DE in a 3-4. He will be a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.

This. I thought there was a minimum post count requirement before you could create a new thread, apparently I was wrong.
Hunt shouldn't be considered til OUR 3rd round pick. People need to stop falling in love with potential and size of prospects. The kid isn't ready for the NFL and he's going to be 26 at the start of this season. If you want to grab raw + big potential guys you want them to be young so you can develop them and still have them be in the prime of their careers.
Share 49ersWebzone