There are 792 users in the forums
Margus Hunt
Feb 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,446
I know its your first post but you might want to check other threads. There is already a Margus Hunt thread. Alex Okafor would hardly be a DE in a 3-4. He will be a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.
Feb 9, 2013 at 2:39 PM
- nickbradley
- Member
- Posts: 3,755
solid analysis
Feb 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,441
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I know its your first post but you might want to check other threads. There is already a Margus Hunt thread. Alex Okafor would hardly be a DE in a 3-4. He will be a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB.
This. I thought there was a minimum post count requirement before you could create a new thread, apparently I was wrong.
Feb 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,495
Hunt shouldn't be considered til OUR 3rd round pick. People need to stop falling in love with potential and size of prospects. The kid isn't ready for the NFL and he's going to be 26 at the start of this season. If you want to grab raw + big potential guys you want them to be young so you can develop them and still have them be in the prime of their careers.